It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abbie Dorn,Disabeled Mother,WINS visitation...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have seen and read articles about this unfortanate event that happened to this poor woman when she was giving birth to her triplets...heres a i link that someone wrote going over her story Dorn Storie...its very said to think that this kinda thing would happen. I would think that her husband,if he actually loved her,wouldnt leave her and take their children away. I would think that he would stay by her side in her struggle and help her through this and try and help get her better and keep their family together...I know that this is what I would do at least...She did nothing wrong and the exhusband isnt being fair to his exwife and mother to his children...but fortunetly for her the judge in this matter is seeing things differently and has awarded visitations rights to the mother...cnn.link of judge ruling...i sincerley hope the best for her and her children...being a parent myself it wouldnt matter if i was blind,mute and deaf i would still want my kids to be with me...because no matter what the parent and child have a bond beyond the 5 senses...oh and even though this is just temporary til it is actually taken to trial this still means that there is hope for her and her kids, especially if the judge sees this the way i do...
edit on 26-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I heard about this story a few days ago, and I couldn't believe that they didn't want her to have visitation. I am glad that it was ruled that she could. It is so sad when people can find a way for a women that already has lost so much to then lose her children.

Thanks for the update. S&F

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The children have every right to see their mother even in the state she is in. This dear woman carried these precious babies and to cut their grandparents out of the children's life is wrong---just plain wrong. I have eight grandchildren and love them all dearly. I cannot imagine how the father can deny the the children the right to know and love their grandparents or hold their mother's hand. That he divorced her---what a ******* !

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
that guy is a real jerk, I read he was with her for a year and then devorced her, he should take care of her no matter what happend to her. I bet he stayed with her long enough to get money from a lawsuite and then ditched her when she needed him the most, what a freakin pri*k

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

If the gender was reversed I doubt the story would of made it, and I further doubt any here would be even compelled to post. Women divorce men all the time because of mild disability, let alone a severe one. So why the different standards? Why the girls club + vag worshiping mentality? We are all human beings first and foremost so we should all be held to the same standard.

And P.S Grandparents don't and shouldn't have a right to grandchildren(other than the parents allow). All bonds and compacts between the generations have been broken beyond renewal.

top topics

join