It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoke in *new* Area 51 Google Pic!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well, if you ever drive across Nevada in the summer, what you will see - aside from a whole lot of desert - is dust devils. Now some are small, and some are large and look like a mini tornado. It's pretty neat to witness.

Some are really large and if the wind gets just right and swirls just right they get to be more than a large dust devil, more like a confined dust storm.

Driving along a straight road you see it coming and hope you pass it, or it passes the road before you both meet. Unless you like being sand-blasted.

In my opinion that image captured a dust devil. A large one.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It's obviously a coverup operation by mother nature
It's good that you're looking and questioning though, question everything.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

For all of you who believe that this is a normal, weather-related cloud, try to think about the possibility of the SAME cloud staying in the SAME location for eight months. Also, there would OBVIOUSLY be other clouds in the area.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Don't listen to any of these fake posters spurting the letters “C.L.O.U.D.S.”
They are using what you think a cloud is to confuse you, just like they do with the abbreviation,
”D.U.M.B.” (Deep Underground Military Base)

(Cloud)
-Camouflaged
-Looking
-Ordnance
-Upperatmosphere
-Disintegration
-System

I bet they have these so called, "C.L.O.U.D.S." located near every important military installation in the U.S. If you just so happen to be caught under one of these "C.L.O.U.D.S." you’ll notice that they have enough power to block out the Sun! That is unimaginable power! In fact it is almost unbearable, unless it is a hot day.

edit on 9-4-2011 by tooo many pills because:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
yeah : It seems to be a
big cloud in a winter day

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I was just looking at google maps and assumed the entire complex would be blurred out or something, but to my surprise it was not and this huge cloud was also there! There are no other clouds around and it is strange that this is where the large cloud was of all places, and not next to the town of Roswell. It just happens to be next to area 51.

I think its funny that there are so many instances of people making a big deal out of nothing on this forum (like capital letters on energy drinks) but when there IS something suspicious, like a giant cloud that just happens to be next to area 51 and no where else, people here dont think it is weird at all and joke about it ; )

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
maybe it was added their to conceal something?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I don't know about any of you but I have seen single clouds a lot when there is not another cloud(e) in site. I'm sure if you looked enough you would find more on google earth with the same situation
edit on 4/15/2011 by Boston1023 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Spencer1989

Yea, exactly what I was thinking. I could point out tons of reasons why this isn't a normal cloud, like it staying in the exact same place for * months of pics, or that there is no other cloud at all for hundreds of miles, or the fact that if the satelittes could NOT see thru clouds then how would we ever see anything on Google Earth but on here it was so quickly dismissed???!??

In fact, this changed my opinion about this site. I'm not saying it is something paranormal, secret, or odd, I just believe it is not a cloud. (a dust devil maybe) but wanted other people's opionons, instead I got smart a** jokes.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
do not worry it was just me trying to bomb dreamland
until they caught me and now i am on the run

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That's Osama Bin Laden. He's hiding in a cloud that was created by HAARP. C'mon people that's where Obama hides his school records and his 'real' birth certificate, how could anyone miss that! I mean no one would ever look at a fake cloud over Area 51. Area 51 doesn't even exist!

edit on 5/2/2011 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Spencer1989

have you seriously never looked up and noticed one lonely little cloud hanging in the middle of an otherwise clear, blue sky? it happens. for real. trust me.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
/\ This. Also in the other new thread on this pic I posted that if you do google maps you will only see this cloud and none others but if you do google earth then you see other clouds in the area with the same cloud over 51. Looks like they didn't update the pic over 51 but the rest of the area they did.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I noticed a faint reddish orange glow in this "cloud". Go to the highest zoom level and roam around to the whitest section, if you look carefully you can see a faint red glow.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
As everyone else has already said, it's a cloud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join