It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think, are these PX pics real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I found these pictures on a website from Zetatalk.

zetatalk.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Man, most of those pictures are horrible. I see nothing but lense flares and sun spots. I also see a couple shots of the moon and other blurry snapshots. I don't see anything of amazing interest.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I agree, seriously, what exactly are we meant to be looking for in this pictures ? Most of them are just of the sun or moon, captured with the lense reacting abnormally. Personnaly opinion = nothing weird, just pictures in a gallery

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yes, the pictures are real. But they only show the sun, the moon, some debris and reflections. As it is said in that site.

I see nothing interesting, sorry...

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i saw 1 little white airplaine in one of the pictures, but besides that they are simple small pictures to me

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Discussed and debunked many times. In fact, Nancy had hoaxers adding to the hysteria by creating pictures just like this and posting them. In fact, she posted a number of them and when the pranksters popped out with "haha! fooled you, you dimwits!!!" she refused to acknowledge that she'd been hoaxed and kept them as pictures of the Real Planet.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Heh, i've seen multiple reports on this nancy nieder (sP?) and her prophecies of doom and gloom which never took place, speciifically concerning the planet x

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What exactly are these photos supposed to be showing me? The only thing I take away is that when you take a picture of the sun the camera doesn't work too well.

new topics

top topics

join