It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can’t Avoid Genetically Engineered Foods

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine
reply to post by StrangeBrew

You mentioned Nestle baby formula. You do realize that the problem with that whole scandal wasn't because the formula itself was bad, it was because the company did not have the foresight to realize that the water that would have to be used to make the formula wasn't clean, being that it was in an underdeveloped part of the world. Horrible, for sure, but it wasn't the formula so much as it was the way it had to be made that was the issue.

Actually I mentioned Nestle baby formula because the main ingredients are corn syrup solids, soy protein isolate, soy oil and sugar. Basically it has an ingredients list that no human should ever ingest yet millions of parents unknowing feed it to their infants at the most critical development stage of life. Probably because it has a name like "Good Start" and a picture of a teddy bear on it.

You better believe a multinational giant like Nestle uses the cheapest GM soy they can get their hands on.

And for the record it's not just Nestle; many infant formulas are complete trash and unsuitable for human consumption.

Nestle's ingredients even worse then this -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cdfa3205630.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

I do agree with you here. It's the cornerstone of Darwin's theory. The weeds and the pests will DEFINITELY adapt to any genetic engineering we humans can come up with. That is why I am much more in favor of concentrating on controlling the human population. There will be no need to mess with Mother Nature if we can keep our numbers to a level that Nature can handle...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That's horrible! And they put it in baby formula now??

reply to post by StrangeBrew

<< 1  2  3   >>

join