It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think: Barbaric it scares them.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have read that they feed off fear that it gives them some kind of high It dose make one think now what effect would the oposite of fear do to them reptilians or greys. It was suggested that they incite wars and other catastrophes to get high off the huge wave of human anguish they generate somewhat like psychic vampires. It reminds me of the story about cannibals who prefer to have their victum run while they flee fear pumps hormones into the flesh of their victums making them much more tasty, least ways thats how the story goes.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
If they turn out to be harmless observers, I think the first thing I would want to hear from them is a good reason for the abductions, and I dont think there can be one.

Why, because you feel the "abduction phenomenon" is somehow seriously disturbing? Alien abductions disturb you and you feel you'd deserve an answer but what if we were confronted by aliens and asked to justify Manifest Destiny and the destruction of Native American society? Slavery? The Inquisition? The Crusades? The Salem Witch Trials? The Holocaust?

Mankind hardly deserves answers for what we consider other beings "atrocities" when we have centuries of our own to justify.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Sinobyte, good one. We have done things we are not proud of, so we have no right to stop others from doing things we dont want them to do? Dont think so. How bout this. I am sure that you have taken something in your life that didnt belong to you, even if was just an accident, such as sliping a pen or lighter into your pocket without thinking about it. So, does that mean you will allow me to come into your house and take something without holding me responsible for it, just because you have taken before?

Thats some screwed up morals you have there.

Didn't your mother ever tell you that two wrongs dont make a right?

[edit on 22-7-2004 by cavscout]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You make a good point there Cavscout. "2 wrongs don't make it right.'.But they may not see it that way. Tothem we may be just guinea pigs' just quaint kritters to examine and disect. So as experimental animals I guess its alright for use to bite back.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
We did not come to their world and start abducting the sentient lifeforms of their planet. And start experimenting on them. We did not make agreements with their leaders to exchange people for technology and then abduct tens of thousands more than agreed on plus they were supposed to furnish list of all those abducted rather than omit thousands.All the technology seems to be coming in tiny little increments nothing that makes anyreal difference in the quality of life for humanity It seems scientist have gotten more from back engineering themselves than they were given freely. for this for this they get massive underground complexes that humans are not allowed into, estimates are that Dulce has at least 18,000 of these greys this is just one instalation there are numerouse others worldwide And now we are told that a confrontational exchange between the Greys and the US. military ,our forces were routed from the lower levels of Dulce in New Mexico unable to control what goes on in our own turf. NOT GOOD

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
To the Grey

Maybe if you went to some other planet you would land and meet them and not sneak around.( I guessing that you called ahead first and made an appointment with the planets leader
)

But on a maor serious note, with the state of the affairs the world is in at the moment I Guarantee that the military would not be walking onto a strange planet happy faced and hugs aplenty.

Because even if the world somehow became a unified planet America would still want to be in control, and when they found another planet that contained Inteligent life I'm sure they would send a scout craft first(just like mars)to check the surroundings out probably what are doing here.

As for abductions Its just gathering information, just like the Military Inteligence

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join