It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - Justice & Accountability: Round Table Discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

February 19, 2011

9/11 - Justice & Accountability: Round Table Discussion -

With very special guests:

Jon Gold, John Albanese and Nicholas Filippelli

A discussion concerning the events surrounding September 11, 2001. Almost ten years after the events, there has been a serious lack of justice and accountability to hold the criminals responsible for the crimes against humanity perpetrated on the people of the world that beautiful Tuesday morning.

Due to this lack of justice and accountability, these same individuals responsible for the atrocities of 9/11 continue to systematically progress with their criminal enterprise.

Mp3 download link - (1hrs50min28sec 75.8Mb)

recordings.talkshoe.com...

reference links -
s1.zetaboards.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by shure

I announced a contest on the show in case anyone is interested:

"There was a phony document created about the yellowcake by an intelligence agency and funneled through someone in Italy to AIPAC and landed on Dick Cheney's desk..."

QUESTION - WHO WROTE THAT DOCUMENT???

CONTEST - Give me an answer to the question with proof and you will win a copy of Joe Wilson's book "The Politics of Truth: Inside the Lies that Led to War" and a promise that if I ever win the lotto 649 you will get $100,000.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shure

I doubt we will ever know for a fact who authored the fake intell , but here is a little opinion piece that details some of the background of what you are referring to .

agonist.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

Thank you very much for the link!

top topics

join