It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Army Airfield documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Michael Army Airfield documents

Michael Army Airfield was declared to be the new Area 51. Not true of course. However, it isn't as sleepy as is used to be. The link goes to a collection of documents about the base.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
My opinion is area 51 was just a front to have everyones attention. While the real good stuff you would die to learn about is happening somewere else.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Looks good. I wont click on any of the external army links (unless I'm heavily proxied), due to detection issues. I hate being named on any sort of a grid. But the front page states that the site is rubbish(?). Is anyone able to validate the materials on the site?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SBKXI

I get a warning screen telling me its a 'untrusted connection' and my security software tells me to leave the page.
I searched AI COGO Training through google and when i clicked on the first link the same warning came up again? Im no computer genius so can anyone explain? Is it the same link?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by oO Apachii Oo

Military websites often don't have their certificates up to date. However, all the certificate really does is insure you are not being spoofed. If my bank has a certificate out of date, I don't use the website. For a website that I'm just going to surf, I really don't care about the certificates being up to date. I seriously doubt the website is spoofed, and even if it is, it is not like I am entering personal information.

The links were provided as reference. I cut out and posted the interesting parts.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It could be the new testing facility for top secret government projects... oh wait... it already is...

The runway at Michael Army Airfield is long enough to land a space shuttle, and the restricted airspace above Dougway, perimeter of 1200 sq miles, extends out into space.

Groom Lake's restricted airspace has a limited ceiling and the 'base' covers an area smaller than the 500 sq mile restricted zone.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich931

The ceiling over Groom is unlimited. Do you have any documents that contradict this?

new topics

top topics

join