It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psi-Vampire (observation notes)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
No, that would make you normal. Who wants to hang with some depressed person?
Normal human being, nothing more...nothing less.

Please don't feed the insanity.

Originally posted by mossme89
I find that I'm attracted to happy people, especially if feeling sort of down. I sort of soak up some of their energy by just being around them, then i feed it back to other people when i'm feeling better.

Would this make me an energy vampire, or just an emotional sponge?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Well ultimately you can be the only one to tell whether you are a psychic vampire or not, but the main thing is a NEED to take in energy. If there is no need then you may just be gifted with an amazing ability to interact with energy on a higher level then most.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

Yes one theory of psychic vampirism is a broken chakra or aura that's been wounded over many life times...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

I do not believe there is a connection but that is very interesting to think about. I know that feeding from someone or a group of people who's drunk or high can give you the same effect, which is why we tend not to go there. Drug use (& in fact any form of breaking the law) is deeply looked down upon in our community as we really don't need any more negative attention then what we already get.

I still have yet to meet a vampire junky but everyone makes their own choices:/
edit on 13/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

We all give & receive energy to some extent, especially when we're really sad/really happy/really angry...

I would say that if you feel you have a NEED to take energy from others or your environment on a regular/semi-regular basis or otherwise run the risk of depression, migraines, insomnia, mood swings, getting sick... then I would look into the possibility.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

Interesting. I asked because I know a person who fits the description of a psi-vampire given in the first post of this thread. I have known many people who fit this description, but most I believe just had unfortunately low self-confidence and self-esteem and that it was more of a psychological fear or something like that which created their symptoms. One girl I know has nearly perfected the art of charisma and attraction and subtle manipulation.

She is the most charming and harmless looking/feeling/sounding/etc creature if you have just met her, and she seems funny and inviting, poor yet generous. I soon realized that she just has a disguise that seems totally genuine and totally loving. Once I got to know her, she would talk to me about how she was going to some get some money or random stuff from a person and schemed and explained how she was leeching off this person. She did it to everybody, and after actually living together for about a month I finally understood the full scope of her mode of living.

I have to say here that she is a lesbian and at no time did either of us desire to have any sort of relationship besides being partying buddies. I am soooo glad that there was never any desire for my to be involved with her, because she would have sucked me dry. I watched as one of my best friends became her "boyfriend" during which time he poured tons of time and energy into her for nothing but nice words and brief kisses and promises of the future but never anything tangible. She dragged him along for a couple months before he realized he only gave and she only received.

When we got an apartment I had a job but she didn't. I walked around the neighborhood with her to help her find a job, but instead of accepting offered employment from an ice cream place just down the street, she never called back and opted to stay in the apt all day and have a very good time. She had no real friends, only people she knew who loved her and would do anything for her and give anything to her, but she never shared unless she believed she would get something more out of ya later. Most of the money/time/stuff she leeched from people eventually was transmogrified into any of many narcotics to fuel her strict drug regimen.

She doesn't do all this on accident, it's all very methodical and after a couple years of knowing this girl, I could see when she met new people how she evaluated them for potential self-gain and planted various thoughts in their brain which she could exploit later. I wish her the best and hope she can figure out to not be a human parasite.

There is a collection of mainly philosophical/spiritual writings called the Law of One (aka The Ra Material) which has probably influenced my thinking more than any other writing. It is claimed to be channeled, and of everything I have read that claims to be channeled, it seems the most legitimate of all. I don't know if I believe in channeling, but regardless of whether some random dude wrote the Law of One in his spare time or if it's really channeled, it is one of the most profound things I have ever read. Like up there with the Vedas/Gita and Tao Te Ching. But it seems more expansive than all of these and flawless in its logic. Anyways, I highly recommend it. It's pretty esoteric.

It talks about two main ways an entity may evolve its consciousness: service to self and service to others. This choice of "polarity" is only relevant for this third "density" (or frequency or dimension) and the next couple densities - in the 1st, 2nd, and every density 6th and up, polarity is not important. For this third density, however, we can learn the lessons of free will and love by loving others and acting in service for them, or loving ourselves and acting in service to ourselves. One most commit one way or the other in order to evolve.

So I believe that this girl is a strict self-serving entity. She is very wise. I don't bash on her intelligence or awareness or anything like that - she is very, very perceptive. I think she is a pretty highly evolved entity, to use that terminology, working to better herself at the expense of others. I think she shouldn't live life like she lives life, but honestly, if I take a Law of One type approach to her, I see her has an entity who understands good and bad is merely personal opinion and that there is only free will.

Does that seem like a psi-vampire to you? Would you say that she is a psi-vampire? Or is being a psi-vampire more of a physical condition that has nothing to do with the choice of living your life to serve/help/love others or yourself?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Reading thru this, I'm realizing that 'psi' vampires are probably not really vampires at all. The real vampires are a sentience attached to a swarm of virus that can hop from body to body via biting/infecting (hence the fear of silver/garlic, well known anti-pathogens). But the virus itself transmutes the body so it only uses enough of the body to function but things like the digestive system and reproductive system are shut down as well as much of the nervous system. From what I can see of the real vampires, they can't feel much on either an emotional level or even on a physical level, and someone's fear doesn't feed them; only their blood.

The vampire virus originally was a passenger/companion to a species of very large whales from what I can see of them in the racial unconscious. It lived in their blood system and acted like a second brain almost; helping the whale move and avoid danger and such. It was a loving and healthy relationship/symbiosis. So that is where the original feeding behavior came from, not at all bad or harmful to the whale, but unlike the whale, the human body is too small to produce the level of blood needed to support the amount of virus needed to sustain the sentience, so it must get supplemental blood from elsewhere.

The actual energy drinking aliens are the entities from the demon home world though. No virus involved. What I am guessing you are seeing with these 'psi vampires' are individuals from that world who've died and ended up in human bodies, as have a lot of other aliens have over the millenia. All of the original spirit preferences still exist although on an unconscious level, so the individual feels most at peace and 'right' when they act in accordance with their original spirit origins values and behaviors.

The demon home world inhabitants aren't on board with the whole moral/righteous thing, and their existence as one of the aliens from that dimension was pretty rough and tumble.. every being for itself, basically. So that kind of behavior, coupled with their spirit origins natural ability to feed on intense emotional energy, would make a human like you describe. They would probably be able to still instinctively do the energy feeding, although nothing like they used to. It would probably more turn into, as noted, someone who uses others without any qualms, because they, at a gut level, 'feel' that is the right way to be.
edit on 15-2-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

I see there are some misunderstandings here, mainly because of the word. Since I have to be brief, I will get right to the point.
Vampire, is merely a word of convenience, to describe, mainly, a life-stile, or people suffering from certain afflictions.

It as nothing to do, like everything else, with the versions presented to us by the "factory of propaganda, and misinformation" (a.k.a. Hollywood).
The VC uses this word mainly because to society, in general, it is the best available to describe their members. It's like when we use the words "Nazi", or "fascist", to describe the Skinhead Movement, even though their members are, in general, too stupid, and uneducated, to have the slightest notion of what those words really mean.

The Vampire Community, is mainly comprised of people living a way-of-life that they find refreshing and liberating - an also Romantic.
As for the real "Vampires", that form a minority of the VC community, they have nothing, or very little to do with the negative connotations given to the word by an ignorant Christian dominated society, and amplified by their propaganda machines.

True "Vampires", I find, are honorable, caring, loving, and gifted beings, that rarely trespass against other peoples Will. When they do feed, in an emergency, most have the skill, and the care, no to harm anyone, preferring to "take a little from a lot"...

As for the subject of this post, from all indications She is no "Vampire", conscious, or otherwise. She, as far as the information available permits us to go, is nothing more then a manipulative female, probably traumatized at a young age, taking advantage of ... (fill in with your preferred word). I wouldn't like to offend the OP.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CerBeRus666

I'm curious.. you say 'true' vampires like you know some. If they can't feed on anything but blood as I see in the racial unconscious, how do they get enough to survive if they only 'take' from those willing to give, and how do they keep from infecting their 'food' source? (Although if the sentience can control the virus, I guess it could keep the virus from transfering over during the feeding.)

And I have to say the vampires I see in the racial unconscious are pretty cold. Compassion requires a functional emotional field and theirs seems to be pretty stunted. Are these individuals you know original vampires or some that have been 'turned' into vampires? That might make a difference if the individual remembers what it feels like to care. The original vampires wouldn't have a clue.

And yes, they are honorable, if they like you. Honor is a pretty subjective thing though, and how they act around you may be different than how they would act around someone they didn't care about...

And I am curious. I've pondered the whole karma thing around the vampires killing people to essentially eat their blood, and don't really get any answers. HOW do they avoid the karma of eating a sentient being? Even the dragons know better than that. They might kill you out of anger, but they would never eat you, or any other sentient being because it is such bad karma.

edit on 16-2-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
so your saying you have knowledge vampires exist? please do share good sir. I guess you are one of the few people "in the know"

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CerBeRus666
I wouldn't like to offend the OP.

Nothing offensive in reasoned debate &/or expressing an opinion
your opinion about the matter at hand is just as welcome as anyone else's

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Not entirely clear who you're addressing your question to, Dragonridergal / PinkandBlack / myself / other? Can you clarify please?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxine1969

I'm responding to the OPs first post.

I think you're taking the idea too far. Life sucks. There're too many factors that contribute to success or failure, don't oversimplify it. When someone fails a lot they they tend to fail even more and it trends. So if I'm failing today, I'll probably fail tomorrow. As they say, if you want to be happy, surround yourself with happy people. If you wan to succeed, surround yourself with successful people. So if you think someone is negative and fails too much, avoid them whenever possible and try to stick around people who succeed and are optimistic. We're influenced by others.

My point of view is that good and evil don't exist. They're just labels we use. But that's my own opinion. Many people despise this opinion. I once was a christian. I can still sense good and evil as I did then but I now attach different meanings to the sense itself. To me, goodness is just success. Evilness is just failure. No one likes failure or wants to repeat it or encourage it. That's just the simple truth. Success is what we all want, but we're not all good at producing success. Some of us have learned bad habits and others are just too dumb to understand what success is and how to repeat it. I wish it were simpler but this world is like a spider web that never ends.

Keep in mind that a lifetime of failure tends to repeat itself in a person... It's hard to change people. The same goes for success. Maybe that's the reason we die. I can't think of a better reason for evolution to kill us. You might ask why would evolution kill successful people? Well, successful traits tend to be reproduced. Not only that, evolution is not a clean process. It ends up killing everyone just to kill the failures. Futhermore, even our best specimens aren't perfect and can't change some things about themselves. It might not matter in several decades, but in hundreds of years even a successful person would be a failure. Sometimes the only fix is a fresh new mind.

If you're stuck with a person that fails a lot and is negative because of their failures, keep in mind that even they can be influenced by others and that even they might be drawn to successful people because they know intuitively that humans learn from others and adopt habits from them. Just like you, they want to be successful. This means that they'll pull you down a little bit to pull themselves up a little bit. You will have to find a person more successful than yourself to compensate for it. Otherwise, figure out a way to accept the situation or get out. Sometimes we have to change how we react to things. This might or might not be a case for you. Not everything in this world is always the way we want it to be. This is a tough one. I wish you the best.
edit on 20-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxine1969

So you have met my ex-wife... Stop observing her immediately and run as far and as fast as you can and never look back.....ever.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
My god... At this point, I don't even know if half the people posting on this thread are even serious.

If you aren't serious... you sure got me.

You you are.. Then dang it, you need to lay off the crystal meth.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I was just wondering if most of the posts on this thread happened around a full moon.

Thought it was new until I saw a post I don't remember very well. I keep wondering if something like psi-vampirism could be real. I know I felt full of energy after visiting a club last night. I had fun. Maybe that is why. I have never used drugs either. Well I did have a few drinks last night but that was beer. I'm thinking most guys would feel more energized after visiting a club like I did. I do wonder how energy works since I've noticed a number of strange things. So far I haven't noticed anything moving around in my house by itself so I think I'm good. The few times when it felt like someone invisible was touching me makes me wonder.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well maxine,you took your scientific outlook on sci vampires to the maximum exposure. This report leaves an operating mind,no questions to ask.

<< 1   >>

join