It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indonesia - Anti-Ahmadiyah Violence in Cikeusik

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Indonesia - Anti-Ahmadiyah Violence in Cikeusik

www.thejakartapost.com

Police deployed to secure anti-Ahmadiyah violence

Four police companies have been deployed to secure the location of anti-Ahmadiyah violence in Cikeusik, Banten.

“The Pandeglang precinct and Banten Police sent two companies each,” National Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Boy Rafli Amar said Sunday, as quoted by kompas.com.

The anti-Ahmadiyah violence broke out on Sunday in Cikeusik, Banten, killing three people.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The Islamic group Anti-Ahmadiyah have hit a small area in Cikeusik, Banten. and killed many Ahmadiyah followers in a fit of rage provoked by nothing.

This is Islams killing Islams for believing differently about how the Qur'an is interpreted. I stress this point to most Islamic hating people "The actions of so few cannot speak for the majority of many" Not all Modern Islamic Muslims are this way, So don't hate a race or religion based on a few crazy idiots.

Snip on youtube ( i will not post it here as it has scenes many viewers may find it very sick and disturbing)

www.youtube.com...

For any of my foreign brothers and sisters living here like me, spread over Indonesia please be cautious, Updated news today said they have moved on from the Ahmadiyahs and are now hitting Christian churches, 3 so far. Any new info please update this thread and i will add to the original post.

www.thejakartapost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the info'

join