It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Guy here, only replied to one or two threads.... Former Marine Special operations and Blackwater

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
marsoc,
Any updates on the Xe pyramid evac center? Our embassy people still there, Xe still there?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by uscrusader

XE pyramid? never heard of it..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsoc
reply to post by audio assasin

No, I came to the conclusion he was a phony

Can you elaborate?

P.s Welcome

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Welcome and thank you for your service, look forward to reading some of your insights on things.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

XE pyramid? never heard of it..

Here's the info, can you confirm? update?
Of course its old intel.

A contingent of DynCorp Personnel now setting up safe perimeters around Egyptian Pyramids (Giza)

Diplomatic cables(contact) said they just appeared out of nowhere. Probably Xe as one "observer" noticed the Xe logo on the equipment and epaulets. At least five Blackhawks started flying in personnel and equipment from around 03:30 AM this morning. This went on for 4 hours. First reported 2 hours ago.

Egyptian Security Personnel offered no resistance and relinquished (abandoned their posts) their control peacefully.

Observer says he spoke to one of the Marines, A Sgt Kipler. He said those being evacuated have till 18:00 hours to get to rendezvous point 05 here.
After 18:00 they clearing out.

it's now clear/obvious they not expecting to evacuate a large number "people/Americans" from this hub.
Probably only VIP's and other high ranking diplomats.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

He didnt answer mine or anyones legit questions..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I can ask some people..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I can ask some people..

Since its intel from a week ago, there should be no opsec concerns, unless they're still there waitin' for laggards.
Don't see much on the naval convoy that brought 'em over there either, 3000 marines waiting to offload when they finally get a 'last man standin' in the Cairo gov't. Xe, Blackwater, Dyncorp gonna help with Cairo police action too?
edit on 5-2-2011 by uscrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by marsoc

how do we know your legit,
and not the same guy

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Welcome on ATS
.. looking foward to your thread and posts

What do you think happened at 9/11 ?
was it the planes who made those towers crumble to the ground like a perfect controlled demolition ..?

im sure you know all of this since you have been fighting in irak because of that event
you wouldnt fight for a lie .. wouldnt u ?
edit on 2/6/2011 by Ben81 because: flag

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

ask me about something i would know in my field.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

There are def things kept inside, certain details. But overall do i think over govnt killed thousands of americans to start a war , no.So many people would have to be involved with that, and I know its very hard for people to keep secrets. My dads best friend is a architect and structual expert, he said it was totally plausable how the towers went down from the planes. Im glad so is everyone Saddam is out of power and dead, thats why i went there. How we executed the overall plan was not planned well, that is right. But like most wars, everyone i shot at was trying to kill me first so i defended myself... I am totally fine with my situation.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by marsoc

Welcome!

You might be interested in looking at this thread about a major event(the historic battle of good vs evil) happening at the spiritual plane right now in China and how "everybody" in the west has missed out on this historic event.

Falun Dafa is something special(just by looking at its explosive growth worldwide), that is certain:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wish you good luck!

/Gaussq

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy the topics and people here as much as I do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join