It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Zionists Don't Want You To Know Ritualistic Animal Sacrifices (Warning Very Graphic Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I have discovered a video that is very secret. This video has been hard to release as many don't want to know of its existence.

This was at the Temple Mount Passover 2008 illegally taking place in league with the Temple Institute. This is from the original footage that came to us at great risk, because the Sanhedrin does NOT want this known in the West.

Make of it what you will. It clearly shows jewish people sacrificing this poor animal.

Don't shoot the messenger. I make no claims regarding the authenticity of this video but it basically speaks for itself.

Constructive comments welcome.

edit on 2-2-2011 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
hmmm..... the twitching and sound the animal was making after being cut was kind of strange.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Naptown317 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Damn that's one disgusting video.......

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Sorry I accidentally hit the enter key on my keyboard after writing the title of the thread and it posted a blank page. Everything should be fine now and work properly.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I hope they at least ate it after.....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I hope they at least ate it after.....

2 thumbs up for this comment lol

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
yeaaaaaaah that was pretty #ed up...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I agree it is totally messed up, but this is what the satanists do.

Did you notice where the blood was drained? It was drained into a chalice which they will later drink!!!

This is what our so called leaders of the world who own all media finance all the wars do in their spare time.

Oh jeez I'm bored lets do a ritual where we drink the blood of an animal might pass the time.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

yeaaaaaaah that was pretty #ed up...

It's only "Disgusting" Because you are Too Close Minded To Realize the Rituals of another Culture.

Just sit back and stay safe in your all perfect world.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hmmm.....lots of people still do crap like this all over the world. Personally, I think its stupid and pointless, but I suppose I am forced to tolerate it. So the big deal is them being in denial of doing such things?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Great find. I hope the PETA people see this one.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I could care less. This sheep was sacrificed during a ritual oh well. If you read old testament they never drank the blood bc it will defile you but they use it to cover the horns of the altar during old hebrew sacrifices. Millions of animal die everyday so we can eat so what does it matter if they killed a goat. 3 hours ago I slaughtered and processed a hog in my garage..... People just find it easier just to have someone else do the killing and not think about how that steak really got there. I believe the Levite priest eat the sacrificed ram after the spilling of the blood too.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gom3z

I am glad my families first kill tradition wasn't videotaped lol. But then we kill for food, fur and bone among other things lol. I bet a videotape of me cutting out a heart and taking a bite out of it would have people going nuts though lmao.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

there is no difference between Judaism and Satanism, and you are right that this type of occult stuff going on among the leaders of the world is suspicious and demented, to say the least...im not even going to watch that video, but there are more humane ways of getting our meat...this is what the Jews are at heart, and why they can enslave the whole world with usury and terrorism

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Isa 1:11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
Isa 1:12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
Isa 1:13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
Isa 1:14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
Isa 1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Isa 1:16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
Isa 1:17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
Isa 1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
Isa 1:20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
Isa 1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
Isa 1:22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:
Isa 1:23 Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.
Isa 1:24 Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:
Isa 1:25 And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:
Isa 1:26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.
Isa 1:27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.
Isa 1:28 And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed.
Isa 1:29 For they shall be ashamed of the oaks which ye have desired, and ye shall be confounded for the gardens that ye have chosen.
Isa 1:30 For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water.
Isa 1:31 And the strong shall be as tow, and the maker of it as a spark, and they shall both burn together, and none shall quench them.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Would have been more exciting if they had been sacrificing a lovely young maiden......

Mwhaaaa Mwhaaaa........

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gom3z

Just sit back and stay safe in your all perfect world.

How can we when there are wizards at large doing magic ceremonies like that, who knows WTF they were invoking??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join