It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should you get an iPhone? (warning: a few bad words)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

No words... no words...

edit on 28-1-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
best ATS laugh in weeks thanks for that... still chuckling over it.. aahhhh humor raw bill hicks style humor!!

a moment for bill hicks?? sorry bout that but damn it really took me back to Bill's style, i wonder of the creator is into him?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
what's an iphone?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Haha that's great. Thanks for posting.

I have the Evo 4g and it's much better than the i phone IMO. Except the audio recording is better on the iphone.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
never owned a cell phone and never will

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura, is that you?

reply to post by jazzguy

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

haha

It's all personal prefrence. I don't mind have a cell phone i never say anything or do anything careless on it. If TPTB want you they will get you.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i saw this when it came out last year...SUPER hillarious...im one of the only multimedia designers out there who despises apple and pretty much anything they make...they are GREAT at brainwashing their customers who cant see that they are being sold inferior hardware and poorly design software...but the world is what it is i guess

"it prints f***ing money. it build you an island and turn into a jet and fly you there" ROFLMAO!!! (doo doooo dooo doo doo)
edit on 28-1-2011 by dorkidori_s13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ha, have the poser mobile prepaid phone, all cash, no worries, its a piece of crap but it makes calls, thats all a phone needs to do.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Prepaid phones are great except the signal coverage. I haven't used one for about 8 years so it has probably improved.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
LMFAOF, again [seen this vid before]

as for myself, i've been jailbreaking them since the 3G came out so i guess i'm more comfortable with them

the 4G has 1ghz processor & 512MB ram, so it actually is a pocket computer, well, after i'm through JBing it, that is.

don't own a iphone,yet, but working on it

'WTF you want an iphone 4 for? the HTC...

i can do anything i want with it, remote connect to my computer,hack into celltowers[Job's says so], bluejack your HTC and make free calls

surf ATS in bed.
Mr Mask Comic NEW FREE Ipad App
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed link, somewhat

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Personally I had my phone plan terminated.(by choice). I believe the people that buy I-Phones and post on ATS about the economy collapsing and the NWO are all hypocrites. If this offends you then you need to take a time out and ponder the jobs being sent over seas(to say it nicely) and how the gov't is able to monitor you more closely. Keep on a buying them, keep supporting the "other guys', keep on complaining everytime we loose a little more of our freedoms, and definitely keep on a complaining about your cell phone bill.

I will personally never own a cell phone again.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Ha, have the poser mobile prepaid phone, all cash, no worries, its a piece of crap but it makes calls, thats all a phone needs to do.

I use prepaid via an iPhone and a Droid on Verizon.

You can use pretty much any phone on a prepaid network now, esp with Metro PCS where I live. I have always used prepaid phones. I refuse to sign a contract for a friggin cell phone. I don't have to sign one to use my TV, car or anything else why a damn phone? I have had a couple times where I had a contract and I soon realized why I dont do them. They screw you over whenever they can and then good luck getting it fixed. People who pay for contracts for a cell phone just so they can have the latest phone imo are stupid. It's a cell phone!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I dont understand this iPhone crap. I refuse to spend more than 100 bucks for a phone. It just screws you over in features you do not need. All I need my phone to do is make calls and texts. I dont need internet, ringtones, apps to tell me crap I dont need to know.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
never owned a cell phone and never will

Exactly, i will never too, i am up on gadgets and like alot of new stuff, but will never have a mobile, still use pay phones, lol.

Also remember people i have no cell phone but the ptb always know about my life as they monitor me 24/7.

So arguments about privacy are not as great as the thing can be used to radiate anyone the ptb want too.
edit on 1/29/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by inthemass

I get service everywhere, even out in the middle of the desert. and its cheap, I pay about $40 for minutes every 3 months or so.

top topics

join