It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Assange reveal the truth about UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hello People

Everyone knows by now, Wikileaks and for this also the founder which is Julian Assange, in my point of view a cool guy with a very special look.

I am wondering...if he can reveal us the truth about Roswell? What really happened there?
And if he could bring us Information if are allready for a longer Period in Contact.

He has leaks about pretty much anything you need to know.

But the burning questions we here at ATS have is...what happened in Roswell?
Where are the aliens come from really? Different Space Ships meaning different cultures?

Any thoughts?

If he gets asylum in Switzerland..I wanna know where and want to meet him to see if he could bring us information about UFOS.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by neversommer

I am wondering...if he can reveal us the truth about Roswell? What really happened there?
And if he could bring us Information if are allready for a longer Period in Contact.

That's to say we don't already don't know the truth

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by neversommer

No he cannot, its higher alot than the info he was feeding to the public. He is handing out gossip, not real secrets.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
That is sad

I was hoping for something like that from him.

But if it is really that top secret..well then ok

You know...I can still hope for a miracle.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by neversommer

Hi neversommer, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

Please add you comments or opinions to one of the many ongoing threads that cover this topic

You are more than welcome to start a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Thread Closed / Removed

Sauron

new topics

top topics

join