It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Ears: 'Largest' secret spy hub uncovered in Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Big Ears: 'Largest' secret spy hub uncovered in Israel

www.redicecreations.com

"It’s been described as Israel’s ’big ears’. A huge facility where it’s claimed phone calls and e-mails from all across the Middle East and beyond, can be monitored for intelligence. Hidden from prying eyes for decades in the desert, it’s become a focus for investigative journalists."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Is this really new news?, or just new news to the public? Being in a prime listening area for all sorts of activities, it'd be interesting to know what they've "heard" over the years. Also, still being allies with the US, i'm sure this facility in cooperation with NSA communications makes for one "big ear"!!!!

www.redicecreations.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
but isnt this obvious.....what else do you think people expect from them lol.

look, isrealis have a theory......if you abide by rules you are weak. so dont be naive and expect them of having broken every rule in the book already

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
i'm not condemning them at all. I can't believe it's been "hidden" for soo long. It's a no brainer for Israel to do everything they can to survive. To be honest, how many other countries have installations that we aren't familiar with?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OrigiVal

SO what the USA have been doing it for years! It is the dumb people who think the U.S is the only ones that eavesdrops.... look at china and the google programs that are illegal.... Its all about info and info is power, and it helps to pre empt further actions that may hinder power. In the game of chess it the player who can see the end of the game and know all possible ways to get there wins. The spy hubs in israel is like our equivalent to patriot act

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Our own Ft. Huachuca is a huge listening post where all broadcasts are recorded and scanned...including the one's on cell phones in Mexico, Central America...etc. It looks barren above ground...below it is one busy, huge place that runs for miles and runs deep. Israel is entitled to protect itself, and Israel isn't stupid.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OrigiVal

I would say new to the public.. Looks like Israels version of Echelon.

new topics

top topics

join