It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you being gay affect me being straight?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by G.A.G.
How about one example of animals, insects, fish, mammals...any known life form on this planet where same sex intercoarse is natural and normal.

You know... If you were really interested in the truth, this stuff is EASY to find and there's a LOT of information on it. Homosexual behavior has been documented in nearly 1500 species of animals.

List of Animals Displaying Homosexual Behavior

This list includes animals (birds, mammals, insects, fish etc.) for which there is documented evidence of homosexual or transgender behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, or parenting...

Bonobos are Fully Bisexual

About 60% of all sexual activity in this species is between two or more females. While the homosexual bonding system in Bonobos represents the highest frequency of homosexuality known in any species, homosexuality has been reported for all great apes (a group which includes humans), as well as a number of other primate species.

I wonder... How does your son feel about homosexuality now that he's grown? Did he adopt your attitude or does he accept homosexuality as a normal and natural occurrence?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by G.A.G.

Explanation: Ok here is what I'd hope to say as a parent and or guardian of such an inquisitive and discerning child...

"Ok son... it's this simple, it's called a handshake and it's usually used by men to conclude a business deal ... not always ... but often!"

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
reply to post by SevenBeans

So if your child is gay, he or she will know that you think they are unhealthy and abnormal. That poor kid.

We're all abnormal in one way or another and most of us engage in unhealthy behavior of one kind or another, it really isn't the end of the world and balanced people don't get all that down on themselves for these things. I'm abnormal in lots of ways, big deal.

My daughter doesn't excersize enough and we tell her that it isn't healthy, why wouldn't we tell her that? At the appropriate age, we'll also tell her that anal sex is unhealthy (that it spreads disease like wildfire and that is why gay and bi-sexual men cause over half of the new HIV cases each year in this country).

It's not like homosexuality being abnormal is some kind of secret, it's obvious even to young kids. Saying that it's perfectly normal and healthy (some animals do it) is an insult to a child's intelligence.
edit on 25-1-2011 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

You know... If you were really interested in the truth, this stuff is EASY to find and there's a LOT of information on it. Homosexual behavior has been documented in nearly 1500 species of animals.

Homosexual behavior does not equal homosexuality. I'm sure the dog humping your leg would prefer a female dog.

Besides that, the "it's okay, monkeys do it" mem is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. When they start throwing their poop around, eating their young etc. etc. I guess you'll know why.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Homosexual behavior has been documented in nearly 1500 species of animals.

You are making the 'animals do it' argument?

Animals eat their babies and rape each other.

They are clearly not good role models.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Exuberant1

I was answering a question. I don't need to bring up the 'animal argument' to know that homosexuality is perfectly natural and normal in human beings. But the OP ASKED for information and I gave it. Is that OK with you?
edit on 1/25/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Explanation: There is no reason to have kids... you don't get any benefit out of having them in the long run after your dead, so it doesn't matter where one sticks it as long as it is legal and OL notes that many hetrosexuals also engage in sodomy both oral and anal.

And FYI many people bring up their children to believe in some unprovable God draped in religion and these children grow to teach there children and so on so expecting them to buy it is very very easy.

Personal Disclosure: There is nothing wrong with homo-erotics behaviours between consenting and mature adults.
edit on 25-1-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add a missing word.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: There is no reason to have kids... you don't get any benefit out of having them in the long run after your dead, so it doesn't matter where one sticks it as long as it is legal and OL notes that many hetrosexuals also engage in sodomy both oral and anal.

Anal sex is unhealthy regardless of the genders involved and it should be illegal. It should be considered an assault as over time it causes serious injury.

And FYI many people bring up their children to believe in some unprovable God draped in religion and these children grow to teach there children and so on so expecting them to buy it is very very easy.

I'm agnostic but God is much more believable... there is evidence galore that homosexuality is abnormal and that anal sex is unhealthy.

Personal Disclosure: There is nothing wrong with homo-erotics behaviours between consenting and mature adults.
edit on 25-1-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add a missing word.

Anal sex injures the recipient and spreads diesease like wildfire. I suppose if you don't think there is anything wrong with injuring the person you love, than there is nothing wrong with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Know what? You're wrong and/or lying or BOTH. If you had some examples like I asked for maybe some of us can learn about all these other species that have homo tendencies...and as long as you continue to reply to this thread, youre angry. I am not mad at you for being the way you are.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Well then better ban all sex including hetrosexual intercourse because...

Right, and once in a while hugging causes injury so that should be banned too...

Like it or not anuses were not designed for intercourse. Shoving things into them over and over again causes all kinds problems.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I gave you all some information regarding how it "can" and "has" affected non-gays. A personal, real life scenario. Now apparently some of you find it offensive and trivial. I concede to the fact that it looks like other species are involved in that kind of sexual behavior according to a members post. But heres My final word on this...about the only thing worse than being gay is being a gay cop/entertainer/politician or anyone else who is regularly in the public eye. I admitted in the opening post "because I knew nothing about the gay lifestyle", I do know a little more now, but am still disgusted by some of your posts advocating/promoting/pushing and trying to force your lifestyle on others. Gay folks and angry folks stay here and talk amongst yourselves. G>A>G yourself

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Explanation: Uhmmm???

Right, and once in a while hugging causes injury so that should be banned too...

Don't yelp like you got bitten as I was following your line of thinking... not imposing my own! You said anal sex was unhealthy due to the damage caused and by omission implied that normal sex doesn't cause damage either immediately or in the longer term. I just cleared that up and showed that it's not the case by throwing your own argument back at you.

I also note that your post's are focusing on anal intercourse exclusively in reply to my comment on hetrosexual sodomy both oral and anal occuring and therefor the argument that a man turning other man's anus into a vagina whilst completely overlooking and or turning a blind eye to a man turning a woman's mouth into vagina is quite telling in how unreasonably biased that argument really is.

Personal Disclosure: Like it or not ATS forums were not designed for ignorance. Shoving BS propaganda into them over and over again causes all kinds problems.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by G.A.G.

I like answering a question with a question

Q:"Why are they holding hands?"
A+Q: "Why do you hold someones hand?"

Easy enough.

Kids get it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It can't unless gay's persist in forceing there lifestyle on the straight majority and there children.This is sad in that it cause's hate toward's the whole gay community in witch about 90% want to live there life without hate and radical agend's.

Once again the minority bring strife and hate on the majority,what is wrong with this picture?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

So if your child is gay, he or she will know that you think they are unhealthy and abnormal. That poor kid.

We're all abnormal in one way or another and most of us engage in unhealthy behavior of one kind or another, it really isn't the end of the world and balanced people don't get all that down on themselves for these things. I'm abnormal in lots of ways, big deal.

My daughter doesn't excersize enough and we tell her that it isn't healthy, why wouldn't we tell her that? At the appropriate age, we'll also tell her that anal sex is unhealthy (that it spreads disease like wildfire and that is why gay and bi-sexual men cause over half of the new HIV cases each year in this country).

It's not like homosexuality being abnormal is some kind of secret, it's obvious even to young kids. Saying that it's perfectly normal and healthy (some animals do it) is an insult to a child's intelligence.

anal sex is unhealthy? Sorry, but are you stupid?
Your own words: "that it spreads disease like wildfire and that is why gay and bi-sexual men cause over half of the new HIV cases each year in this country". So if one half is because of gay/bisexual men, the other half is caused by women and straight guys. So by your logic vaginal sex is unhealthy too.

Anal sex is not unhealthy....UNPROTECTED SEX (be it anal, vaginal or oral) are all potential dangers to a person. So instead of teaching your child to avoid anal sex, you should warn her of dangers of sex in general. Are you gonna teach your daughter that all str8 man can play with her pussycat, cause according to you vaginal sex is healthy?? It's people like YOU that teach their children the wrong things, it's YOU that's partly responsible for deceases caused by unprotected sex, cause you teach your child the wrong way of thinking. If she ever gets a sexual decease then it's YOUR fault, remember that.

and why is it obvious for young children that being gay is "not normal"? Cause there are people like you that teach them these idiotic things.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

When i replied to your last post i asked you if you were stupid. But I guess i don't have to ask that anymore....cause you are stupid...oh god

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

When i replied to your last post i asked you if you were stupid. But I guess i don't have to ask that anymore....cause you are stupid...oh god

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join