It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you know about Charles Schlund or The "Don Bolles Papers" stolen from the CIA??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I am curious about what you guys may know or have heard. This man was a genius, he beat the DEA in court for framing him as a narcotics deal resulting in the immediate arrest of 6 DEA officers, he recently passed, but I hope the information he he tried so desperately to get to the American public so be it for better or worse.

Full name Charles August Schlund III, I knew him as "Chuck" a very brilliant man
edit on 22-1-2011 by PeoriaAZ because: add on

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PeoriaAZ

apparently nothing, this is a fascinating story you guys for real, this man challegened the system, sued the president for god sake and noone knows who he is??
fine.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
When I walk into a Physics class, the professor does not get up there and laugh at me for not knowing anything about the Laws of Thermodynamics.

He writes them on the chalkboard for me to Learn.

Now, please tell us what you know.
Than we will be more knowledgeable about the subject matter at hand.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeoriaAZ
Full name Charles August Schlund III, I knew him as "Chuck" a very brilliant man

There are many search results for his name to read. Since you knew "Chuck", please tell us what is important to know about this man. Please tell us what you believe to be truth and what you believe to be disinformation about him and why.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I apologize I didn't mean it that way, I was just trying to learn what people knew about him, to see if they had more then I did to go, ok, we'll start with this, Chuck was a VERY intellegant individual, A master electrician, who was also very wealthy, he supposedly had recieved the files, they stolen from a safe in a phx warehouse by someone who thought there might be money in the safe, they were originally stolen by a member of the dirty dozen (local biker gang" (now they are the Hell's Angels) Supposedly the CIA had hired the D-12 for various hits, and money wasn't exchanged properly for the job (granit now this may not be the exact story of where they came from but at the least very close to his story) so the files were stolen, by a member of the bike gang, then placed in the safe in a phx warehouse, later to be stolen by the burgler, so the man who stole the files placed them in the drive way of this female reporter a black lady who was also Chucks neighbor or close frind, one of the two, and she had given a copy to chuck, well they reporter ends up getting killed in a helicopter crash, (this all takes place at some time in the early 80's) well chuck was convinced that she was killed due to the fact that she was going to come out with the papers, so he sent copies to deferent people he knew, and his mind was completely blown by the contents of these papers, that he called the Don Bolles Papers, because I guess the Don Bolles murder was a key part to the conspiracy, or they first document perhaps, when they found out about chucks knowledge of these papers and the fact that he was determined to expose what was in them the DEA tried to frame him as a big narcotic deal, planted drugs in his house (now this part I know is true and exact) he fought the charges, proved that he was infact set up by the DEA and won the case as well as 6 of the DEA officers involed in the sting where terminated and convicted, that is just the begining, now I had met him several times because he was a regular patron at a bar my mother used to bartend at, AND one of my best friends in the world, worked for him, she used to tell me the things he would tell her all day and we thought he was a nut, then slowly over the last 4 or 5 years some of the things that he had said turned out to be true, enfact MOST of what he said, it was actually quite frightening because some of the things he had to say horrible, and we began to fear that for the most part he was telling the truth, now you may not like the way I had worded this, but I know of a website that has his actual disclosure, and this was just a very brief alothough mostlyacureate from my knowledge, I don't see my friend that worked for him for nearly 3 year very often anymore, but I am planning on getting together with this person and getting an account of alot things and getting his more exact story, but it is very very fascinating story, now if anyone has any knowledge of him and his story or accounts I'm very interested in what you have so PLEASE DO SHARE, and correct me if you have to
here is a good website with info on him

www.google.com... es%20Schlund&ei=f-A6Ta_XG43EsAOEw_ycAw&usg=AFQjCNGJYkBDsicvawcbxAr5CMoX4OnUmA&sig2=mrImc-bJyoI_mJ6mmsmU-Q&cad=rja

now alot of people say he is just crazy, but I asure you he does not fit the profile of a crazy man, personally I believe about 80% of what he had to say, unfortunitly he Passed away very suddenly last year, he always complained about how tha government CIA and or other agencies, BESIDES the FBI for the most part, had tormented him all his life and constanly tried to portray him as a lunitic

www.heyokamagazine.com...

thanks guys like I said may not sound the best but it is mostly what I can remember because I never thought of actuall interviewing the and asking him a ton of questions, which I SOOO wish I had, and mainly do to the fact that in the begining I didn't believe a thing that he said either

also check out this link

www.google.com... =j&q=Charles%20Schlund%2C%20UFO%2C%20CIA&ei=ROI6TfPwA4aosAPYusGdAw&usg=AFQjCNG332cAHMJxgtwx9fuR3vwGr0IsxQ&sig2=gTqLA0enn-RYe4H0mbs4jw&cad=rja

Thanks guys, hope to hear from you
edit on 22-1-2011 by PeoriaAZ because: update link

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

There are many search results for his name to read. Since you knew "Chuck", please tell us what is important to know about this man. Please tell us what you believe to be truth and what you believe to be disinformation about him and why.

well there is no doubt in my mind that the government tried very hard to discredit him, and that he did know somethings that he wasn't supposed to, too many things he had said turned out to be 100% exact

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Never heard of him.

... the information he he tried so desperately to get to the American public...

Any tips on what/where this info is? I'd be interested in checking it out.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PeoriaAZ

Ok, thanks for the links. In the first link I found this:

snip-

In 1977 I was one of a group of people that received and read some of the papers
that George Bush Senior had removed from the government because Jimmy Carter had
won the presidential elections of the United States. The government papers were
removed from the government to stop Jimmy Carter and those he would appoint from
accessing the information. The intent of the removal of the information and
papers was to deny the information from all except those in the secret
government that secretly runs much of the United States and the world. The
papers, films, photos, tapes and other forms of information filled a full size
long bed Ford pick-up truck.

In the CIA and other files I had in 1977 that I have always called the Don
Bolles papers were the CIA�s plans to make the American Constitution a worthless
piece of paper revoked by laws, procedures, court rulings and case laws. The
plans of the people in and above the CIA were to keep the American Constitution
in tack as a piece of paper to wave in front of the American people to make them
really believe that they were really free with undeniable rights while using the
courts and the law to violate every right listed in the Constitution. This is
what is precisely at issue in these proceedings. This is one of the things that
I was briefing the FBI on just before my injection with the electronic implants
that continue to this time to be used to torture me to limit and/or deny me my
Constitutional, God given and human rights.
snip-

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Never heard of him.

... the information he he tried so desperately to get to the American public...

Any tips on what/where this info is? I'd be interested in checking it out.

Here this is the best link that I found so far

rigorousintuition.yuku.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Has anyone read anything about this man yet?? What are your thoughts??

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Ahh, thank you.

You folks made coming back and checking in here worth the time.

Thank you for educating me about this guy, I knew nothing about him prior.

Now, if you will excuse me, I shall follow some of these links and see where it leads.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Ahh, thank you.

You folks made coming back and checking in here worth the time.

Thank you for educating me about this guy, I knew nothing about him prior.

Now, if you will excuse me, I shall follow some of these links and see where it leads.

Cool man I thought people would enjoy this man storys, after you read, post a reply of how you feel about his testimony if you would

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
If a few people learned chucks story because of this thread, then I feel very happy about that hee was a good man, some call him nuts some call him a genius, but I would have loved to have seen those papers I tell you what

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
This is a shame, I figured more of you would find this interesting, 90% of what this man had to say has come to light, and he has been saying it all since the 80's I was really hoping to get more comments on this thread

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PeoriaAZ

Is the op still actively on this if so contact me I'm highly curious about some things

top topics

join