It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll in Germany: 89.5 doubt official version of 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
911blogger.com...

A recent poll in the german magazine "Welt der Wunder" conducted by the well known Emnid Institute results in astonishing 89% of the german respondents not believing the official line 9/11. The magazine in 2010 already published the story of NATOs "secret nuclear war", where the consequences of the widespread use of depleted uranium ammunitions were explained.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
One of the comments is thus

"the question "Glauben Sie, dass die US-Regierung der Weltöffentlichkeit die ganze Wahrheit über die Anscläge sagt?" translates as "Do you believe that the US government has told the world the WHOLE truth about the attacks?"" which leaves a lot of open room in the question and I do not speak German so something may have been missed in translation.

We all have doubts, and not just about 9/11. From memory on ATS the unofficial poll was 95% against the OS, in US polls the figures have been high as well (no source).

The level of education in German is supposed to be pretty high and because of recent history German people might be more clued up on false flag operations. Who knows for sure, 9/11 really is worth investigating

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The problem with polls like this is that they aren't specifically asking if people think that 9/11 was an inside job. They are basically asking if people trust the government, which I would answer "no" to, even though I believe that the "truthers" couldn't be more wrong about their inside job theories.

Bottom line, ANY poll that is asking people if they trust the government on ANYTHING is going to result in the majority of people answering "no". If the poll is supposed to find out how many people think that 9/11 was an inside job, it needs to specifically ask "Do you believe that 9/11 was an inside job?"

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The greatest achievement of 9/11 is that the U.S. government has its own people divided on what happen, thus making a mockery of a national tragedy. If the government really cared, then the investigation and official story of what happened would close the case on any alternative view of it, but no, much like the JFK incident, people will be discussing alternatives forever.

The American view (truth by majority) of 9/11 would declare any European who disagree with the official story as foolish.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

The American view (truth by majority) of 9/11 would declare any European who disagree with the official story as foolish.

No, not foolish, they are now being declared "terrorists", as are anyone else who questions the Government..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

No, not foolish, they are now being declared "terrorists", as are anyone else who questions the Government..

Gotta make money, right? War on Drugs. War on Terrorism. I wonder what's next? War on natural, organic food? Monsanto will start its own intelligence branch to root out anyone in the world growing their own food.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Gotta make money, right? War on Drugs. War on Terrorism. I wonder what's next? War on natural, organic food? Monsanto will start its own intelligence branch to root out anyone in the world growing their own food.

In case you hadn't noticed, a lot of Governments have a war on over OUR rights to water...
WATER will be the next big war IMO....

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well in the history of Germany some of the wildest, most outrageous rumours turned out to be true indeed.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The greatest achievement of 9/11 is that the U.S. government has its own people divided on what happen, thus making a mockery of a national tragedy.

I have never met anyone who doubts the OS. The only doubters I know of are on here.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I have never met anyone who doubts the OS. The only doubters I know of are on here.

You should get out more. Even on the internet there are heaps of doubters to the official story, some even have very good first hand knowledge or proven information of events.
edit on 21-1-2011 by kwakakev because: spelling 'first'

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ok so what was the question(s) that was/were asked in that poll?

A) Do you believe that the WTCs were destroyed by thermite/super thermite/nano-thermite/demolition charges/silent demolition charges/thermit(-e)(-ate) silent demolition charges, faked planes, missile hitting the Pentagon, no plane at the Pentagon, bombs at the Pentagon, planted airplane debris, faked plane crash in PA, planted witnesses, faked video, nuclear bombs, death rays from outer space, firefighters/police/PA/NIST/FAA/USAF/DoD/Micky Mouse Club in on it, etc

or was it

B) Do you believe that were not told the whole truth as to the events leading up to 9/11, which includes inept intel officers, red tape, inter-agency fighting, beaurocracy, ignored warnings, missed warnings, stupidity, laziness, intelligence failures, witholding critical information because of red tape BS, etc etc etc?

Maybe if they asked it like this we would be getting somewhere. But all this poll shows is nothing spectacular, just the fact that people dont believe we were told the whole truth: meaning, they have not told us exactly who is to blaim for the biggest intel failures that lead to the worst attack on the US since Pearl Harbor.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadekMaybe if they asked it like this we would be getting somewhere. But all this poll shows is nothing spectacular, just the fact that people dont believe we were told the whole truth: meaning, they have not told us exactly who is to blaim for the biggest intel failures that lead to the worst attack on the US since Pearl Harbor.

Nice spin. Obviously people don't believe that invisible space monkeys ripped the towers down, so they must simply think that the FBI and CIA didn't say please and thank you to one another.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

Well what do you think is being inferred by "doubt the official version?"

You see how easy that is for interpretation? So this means that 89.5% of the German people believe the WTCs were blown up by bombs/thermite/fake military planes/no terrorists, and no plane crashed at the Pentagon, and it was all staged and faked with a magic flyover and special bombs timed to fake us out? I doubt that. But hey, if you wish to believe that, God speed to you and have a nice day. It doesnt mean that 89.5% believe that claptrap anyways. You have to have the proper question in order to get the correct answer. Asking a general question that can be open to two different radical interpretations, means nothing.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I agree with you. Here is what I think is the most likely scenario for 9-11. It was a terrorist attack, BUT the owners of the buildings had them rigged for demolition to make it a total loss since they knew they would be a likely target....and had been hit before. Buildings like Building 7 ( a 50 story I believe) don't just fall on their own footprint. The U.S. government? lol What are they talking about; the Department of Agriculture? lol People our official government can't even agree enough to balance the budget much less pull off anything like this. I say look at human nature for the answer an also who benefits, as hard as it may be to swallow.

Kennedy? lol I have a theory on that one too. Aristotle Onasis had JFK killed so he could be with Jackie. Simple.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I lived in Germany for three years. Germans are very simple-minded people (much like 9/11 truthers). No wonder Hitler went as far as he did.

Truthers might want to take a second thought before lauding this poll.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
I lived in Germany for three years. Germans are very simple-minded people (much like 9/11 truthers).

ROFL

Definitely a brilliant observation.

psik

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

I thought this video would add to the sobering statement of being declared a terrorist; for questioning the gov...

edit on (1/23/1111 by loveguy because: video embed

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
YAY GERMANY!

IT's about time that the nations of the world have begun to question the official story in numbers that are large enough to no longer be able to be ignored! This is great news for truth seekers everywhere! This will further spiral into an avelanche of dissident that will end the new world order! YAY!!

Excellent!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Free fall time in air, for any freely dropped object from the height of the twin towers - 10.2 seconds.

Timed destruction of each of the twin towers - about 13 seconds give or take a second.

See Newton's Three Laws of Motion.

Case closed.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

Originally posted by Carseller4
I lived in Germany for three years. Germans are very simple-minded people (much like 9/11 truthers).

ROFL

Definitely a brilliant observation.

psik

Not really.

top topics

join