It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion doctor charged with killing 7 babies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
I think what we should do is make a not-for-profit, donation funded, clinic network that offers free tubal sterilization or vasectomies for people who want them. I would donate to this. I think avoiding such an abortion scenario would be better then not. If only we could undo hundreds of years of bullcrap theology and maybe we can get the Catholic Church behind it.

I think, if we do more R&D in the ways we can make people infertile in safer, less invasive, and reversable ways, we can make abortions a rarity or thing of the past.

In Australia they do. I arranged a tubal ligation through a free family planning clinic. However I was repeatedly assaulted by "right to lifers" as I struggled to push my way through the protestors trying to block me from reaching the front door. The doctor I spoke to was delighted to be asked for this op instead of an abortion.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I am pro-choice up to 4-5th month (some go up to 6th). After that, it is murder, and is prohibited in all civilized countries. This man is a sociopath.

Pennsylvania law prohibits abortion after 24 weeks except to save the life of the mother or avoid serious health risk to her.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

new topics

<< 1   >>

join