It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 girls pregnant at once in 1 high school.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
www.ebaumsworld.com...

sounds like a mass impregnation of some sort. calculated. sex must be being treated as nothing but a paper cup... ? those are my thoughts

IMAGINE GOING TO SCHOOL WHERE 90 OF YOUR FRIENDS WERE PREGNANT
edit on 15-1-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The question is...
How many dads are there? (My guess is 1)

But really.
Condoms should be handed out at school.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
And I thought My Graduating Class was Bad.
We had 36 Pregnant Girls walk across the stage, and nearly all the fathers claimed they weren't there's.

link   
This again???.... What happened to the last ignant(yes "ignant") a$$ thread started about this.....
If young chics want to get pregnant let them.... Is it a issue cause they are mostly black... Is it an issue when men in arab countries marry and impregnate their teen wives? What is the point you are proving by posting this? How is this social issue afeecting you personally?

link   
they hand them out at most schools and you can get them for free at the free clinic and most government run medical places....

The problem is they dont use the condoms because kids are stupid and they dont care and dont think it will have and the ones that know it will dont care they arent going to be forced to care for the kid...

then the girl gets on welfare, quites school, food stamps, doesnt go to college, has a few more kids, more of the same stuff, ect

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
wow. news is news. didn't mean to get you so offended. it's interesting, who cares, and they deserve it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
we seriously need some population control and a license requirement to birth.
edit on 15-1-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Kids having kids and I bet it's going to be the grandparents raising them which in itself is scary as they obviously didn't do something right the first time around.

We need better education in the public school system and I'm not opposed to starting this education at a younger age. Included in that education should be lessons of loving & respecting ones self. I imagine a lot of these children suffer from abdonment and self esteem issues.

Sad, very sad.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7963017da4e.jpg[/atsimg]
Quagmire!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It sure would be nice if people creating thread added some of their thoughts on the subject

One liners in an opening presentation, may come across as lazy or inconsiderate.
Just sayin'......

ETA: Thanks for adding a bit

edit on 15-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Aliens impregnated these women.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
This again???.... What happened to the last ignant(yes "ignant") a$$ thread started about this.....
If young chics want to get pregnant let them.... Is it a issue cause they are mostly black... Is it an issue when men in arab countries marry and impregnate their teen wives? What is the point you are proving by posting this? How is this social issue afeecting you personally?

Nah, nothing about their blackness makes this interesting...there was a made for TV movie about all of those white chicks at that high school that got knocked up a while back.

What makes it interesting for me is that there were some dudes at that school that were getting some serious action!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

If you seen thelast thread that seems to have been deleted, you would see that they were more focused on them being black.... But it does make you wonder how many those young boys got some... where were these chic when I was in middle/high school

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

My school sex ed started at 5th grade. And this was real sex ed mind you, not that abstinence crap they teach at a lot of schools. We got shown a whole bunch of real photos of STD, then got to watch a video of a young girl giving birth. Needless to say, when I got laid I use a rubber. To this day even lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Fodder for a new reality show on MTV...90 Crying Babies and No One Cares.

I wonder if these girls idolize the young mothers from Teen Mom?!

link   
Isn't there a correlation between states that teach abstinence above sex ed and teen pregnancies? I see that Tennessee is one of those states:www.ncsse.com...
The highest teen pregnancy state was Texas, which is adamant about teaching abstinence instead of sex education, coincidence?

Texas teens lead the nation in having babies. Last month, the nonprofit group Child Trends conferred another No. 1 ranking on Texas. In the latest statistics available, 24 percent of the state's teen births in 2004 were not the girl's first delivery.

Texas' policy is to deny contraceptives without parental consent wherever possible and to push an abstinence-only sex education program in public schools.

www.dallasnews.com...

Peace,
spec

link   

Originally posted by gougitousakusha
we seriously need some population control and a license requirement to birth.
edit on 15-1-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

It's not population control that we need, we need to allow children to be children again and we need them to stop force-feeding sexuality 24/7 on the whole population.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I think it is the force cutting off of sexuality that is the problem TBH. I know when I was a kid, there wasn't so much sex on TV etc, I was still interested in girls when I was 10. Played doctor with the neighbors and all that, we had a field day when we found their father's stash of penthouses lmao. But at the same time, there was no stigma about it, if we brought something up to the parents or whatnot, they would get all red faced, but still answer. Not so much these days it seems. I think the real problem now is the inability of parents to talk with their kids about anything that embarrasses them. And schools are also not allowed to teach the touchy subjects, because parents get all embarrassed when they learn something in school and with to discuss it further at home.
edit on Sat, 15 Jan 2011 18:44:30 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The babies are going to grow up, raised by uneducated parents... just like they were. They can't even speak english.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
criminal investigation should be used to find the fathers of teen pregnancy and child support secured

top topics

<<   2 >>

join