It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 1993 The FBI Fired Paid Information Who Warned About Twin Towers And Ignores Data

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The fact is – and you can read it yourself in the federal court records – that seven months before the attempt to blow up the World Trade Center in 1993, the FBI had a paid informant, Emad Salem, who had infiltrated the bombers and had told the FBI of their plans to blow up the twin towers. Without notifying the NYPD or anyone else, an FBI supervisor “fired” Salem, who was making $500 a week for his work. After the bomb went off, the FBI hired Salem back and paid him $1.5 million to help them track down the bombers. But that’s not all the FBI missed. When they finally did catch the actual bomber, Ramzi Yousef (a man trained with CIA funds during the Russia-Afghanistan war), the FBI found information on his personal computer about plans to use hijacked American jetliners as fuel-laden missiles. The FBI ignored this information, too.

www.globalresearch.ca...

I did a search and couldn't find this

Is this common knowledge?
I did not know this, perhaps all of you were familiar with it but I was not

Because this is quite a coincidence

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's all completely documented but definitely not common knowledge. You can find a documentary that absolutely covers this in the link below. Look for the link called Movie in the thread. Try to keep an open mind and just look at the facts because there are some opinions and bias that will be unsavory.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Regardless of what people believe that cause 9/11, I think we can all agree it was a goldmine the U.S. government took advantage of!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The Dallas FBI office recieved numerous warnings saying they would whack Kennedy in Dallas from L.H. Oswald...they didi'nt listen then either.

Oswald was an informant for agent A. Hostie.

top topics

join