It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Facebook Concerning 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
OP, you seem to be extremely unstable. I wouldn't join anything you are a part of...

vimeo.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chachi
OP, you seem to be extremely unstable. I wouldn't join anything you are a part of...

vimeo.com...

Did you join ATS just to post that one line of crap??

Member was on ATS
13 minutes ago.

P 1 F 0 S 0
W 0 K 20

edit on 15-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Did you join ATS just to post that one line of crap??

Member was on ATS
13 minutes ago.

P 1 F 0 S 0
W 0 K 20

edit on 15-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

Yes. and I wouldn't exactly call it crap. It is fact. Watch the linked video. Any other questions?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Something that happened over three damn years ago that I am very, very, very, ashamed and sorry for! Everybody and their grandmother has heard that and everybody and their grandmother has forgiven me for it and understood my situation when I did that. Only a few anonymous usernames (KP, onesliceshort, nobodyinparticular), Balsamo, Syed and Aldo follow me around and spam that everywhere I post on forums and facebook!

I'm a REAL person and I made a mistake!

edit on 16-1-2011 by shure because: spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by chachi

You made an account and the 1st thing you say is:

Originally posted by chachi

OP, you seem to be extremely unstable. I wouldn't join anything you are a part of... vimeo.com...

Time to go down the RABBIT HOLE.

FIRST: some mood music. I HIGHLY SUGGEST you listen to this and join me in this Google "CSI" experience! [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc86f1b5fc61.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm personally going to go out on a limb and say chachi is Nobody Particularly which is an account you created for the sole purpose of uploading that video, you so obviously created, "7 months ago: Tue, Jun 8, 2010 6:56pm EST". (Belligerent interview of a "Jeff Hill" harassing 9/11 WTC attack witness Jay Maisel".) You are also Aldo Marquis and "Annoymouse" on wtcdemolition.com...

And this is why:

The 1st time that Vimeo video was ever linked (according to AAALLLLLL the sites Google has crawled and cached) was here, where a one Aldo Marquis (member of 911oz.com) on Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 11:22 AM, where you imply that this "Jeff Hill" is associated with "Jim Dorman" (OP, can you speak to that?)

On another website, one "gretavo" at wtcdemolition.com/blog/ on Tue, Jan 04, 2011 at 20:56 said:

I also ran across the telephone interviews of witnesses conducted by Jeff Hill, for the first time. (I have links at the bottom of the essay.) These interviews are amazing! Just listen to them!!!

As I'm guessing, you're the "Annoymouse" post at on Tue, Jan 04, 2011 at 21:50. Here you claim:

Jeff Hill, once an advocate of TV FAKER aka NO PLANES AT THE WTC, Jeff Hill has easily conducted the most offensive interview with a 911 witness to date. I guess I have to agree with the author, this interview is pretty damn amazing: ((I was going to post the drunken badgering that Jeff Hill put on a witness at 1am but it's no longer available at the source I used in the past)

On that page you say...

"Jeff Hill's (SURE)"
... to which "gretavo" posts back (via reply header) on Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 00:14

"Shure, not SURE, right?"

You then bumped your troll post on Sun, Jan 09, 2011 at 02:20. This of course after reaccessing the Nobody Particular account (lost password/email account?). Remember, you posted that video on Jun 8, 2010; 1st linked it on Nov 16, 2010.

This is how you connect ATS' (and 911blogger) shure as Jeff Hill.

On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 5:34 "gretavo" write on wtcdemolition:

This is a post by Shure aka Jeffrey Hill....
To which YOU, Annoymouse, on Sun, Jan 09, 2011 at 19:19 then trolled your Vimeo link again.

Further down that same page "gretavo" posts "Shure starts "Illiterates for 9/11 Truth" Facebook group..." on Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 00:04 and re-posts shure's:

The Power of Facebook Concerning 9/11 ... Submitted by shure on Mon, 01/10/2011 - 8:31am

Look familiar?

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 at 07:16 shure posts this thread on 911oz.com entitled "Russell Pickering My PENTAGON MANIFESTO (In Retrospect)‏". YOU then posted on Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:34, your video that you created to discredit Jeff Hill.

shure then crushes you in his thread:

Spam off topic. Alpo, you're using the same tactics as Webfairy, Fetzer, Reynold's, and the rest of the no planers use! Gee, so many similarites between ya'll Except of course they have no problem with the term, while CIT cultists cry,scream and complain when they get labeled as such (even though by definition it is absolutely true) Everybody has seen that stuff a million times Aldo. Come up with something new next time if you could!

Having been chastised on that board by shure, I'm sure you were quite hot-headed. What? After being a member since Oct 2009 and a big ol post count of 95...

FURIOUSLY you scuttled about trying to find that magic gap in shure's internets armor! PAYDIRT: you find "gretavo" repost of shure's "The Power of Facebook Concerning 9/11". Hop-skip-and a Google away... yeah... I think that about covers it.

We don't get fooled again.. Don't get fooled again!!

edit on 16-1-2011 by igigi because: .

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shure
Something that happened over three damn years ago that I am very, very, very, ashamed and sorry for! Everybody and their grandmother has heard that and everybody and their grandmother has forgiven me for it and understood my situation when I did that. Only a few anonymous usernames (KP, onesliceshort, nobodyinparticular), Balsamo, Syed and Aldo follow me around and spam that everywhere I post on forums and facebook!

I'm a REAL person and I made a mistake!

Ok... well... don't let it get you down. Pretty damning recording against you though

But, from everything I've read from people that write about what you blog, you've turned that corner from "crazy" Truther to "focused" Truther.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thank you for the above posts!

I talked about the issue last night if anyone wants to hear. (Second best conversation I had #1 would be John Judge, but this is close)

s1.zetaboards.com...
edit on 16-1-2011 by shure because: spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Im going to guess that you are one of the people that believe military jets are always fully armed whenever they are in the air.

Hate to burst your bubble, but unless we are tasked with ASA missions we NEVER carry live weapons outside of deployments to live fire exercises.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Those 14 planes, do not take to the air unless they are scrambled. Period. Prior to 9/11/01 we did not have fully armed aircraft in the air 24/7. We ended that practice in 1991.....when the "Cold War" ended.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
vipertech0596:

You should read:

This:
s1.zetaboards.com...

and this:
s1.zetaboards.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shure

And why do you think I should read them? To remind me of what I already knew? Way back on 9/11/01? Or did you want me to read the falsehoods? The super-secret Pentagon point defense missile system.....that didnt exist on that day?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have no idea what you are talking about. All I did was ask you to read "Their own Words".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join