It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend just swallowed the red pill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
As long as he is not a danger to anyone or himself it does not matter does it, what he does with his life, its his.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dummyup
Hello ATS peeps i am the one who swallowed the red pill and have weeded thru information on illuminati and the front groups freemasons and where it ends up in government and agenda 21. I am just researching and will stay away from jumping to conclusions at least here on the forum as i am three days old. My suspicion in this is twenty years as my father told me that his job at USS was lowered and a freemason told him how it would go down and that is in fact what happened. That being said we moved to California and he was hired at Kaiser steel. I always tripped on that as my dad worked full time and went to school fulltime at Penn State and Pitt and grad with 4.0. He opted not to fight just move and that was not like him.
This is how i got here thru brother who gave me a red pill.

Welcome to ats.. And remember grasshopper.. Patience is key on the path ..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
As long as he is not a danger to anyone or himself it does not matter does it, what he does with his life, its his.

Ya you got that right Andy. I don't think he's much of a danger in either direction So should be all good.

<< 1   >>

join