It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matrix Energetics - The Secret Science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I have been interested in metaphysics forever now, and I keep stumbling upon things like this. I actually found this from a seminar that was posted as an even on Facebook believe it or not. Before I knew it, I was watching loads of videos and dissecting their entire website, absorbing everything like a sponge.

I am convinced that this is NOT a hoax by watching clips of seminars, interviews with real people who experienced these seminars, and by reading blogs and success stories provided. I believe this is something that we have not yet tapped into, and that we are just on the verge of discovering something that has fantastic potential for the collective consciousness of the human race.

I'm sure a lot of you have heard of Dr. Quantum? He makes the ultimate point that we have a direct effect on reality just by OBSERVING it. I love how Dr. Bartlett (creator of Matrix Energetics) basically says the same thing but in a more.. practical and realistic context (he makes this connection right around 3:00). I added Dr. Quantum's vid and then Bartlett's vid in comparison I also strongly encourage for you to watch the .wmv video on the video section of the website. You really can get a taste or an idea of Dr. Bartlett's personality and the realism behind these activities. Look @ the First Video Shown!

The premise of something spiritual and psychic while still having the ability to be explained through science is the closest thing to truth that we have. Enjoy the few videos I've posted and hopefully it will have as tremendous of an effect on you as it has me.

(his reference to children and play is interesting)

(and reference to holograms and intention coincides with much of Alex Collier's material)

David Icke always talks about a war on your perception. Well, this certainly makes sense of that. Our intent (aka perception) of whatever our observation may be, really does manifest our own reality.

Very interesting videos. I really think this guy is onto something.. On with the quest for truth! Good Hunting fellow ATS members

edit on 30-12-2010 by switch182 because: Video Postings

edit on 30-12-2010 by switch182 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
....and if someone could please help me with the youtube videos. It's very annoying. I click the "vid:youtube" button up top and paste the url because I have no idea where to find the "youtube video number" that it asks for. Any help would be appreciated!

~switch182

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I am pretty sure I have seen this said MANY times but consciousness doesn't affect the quantum realm.(At least in the way you indicate.

An observer in Quantum mechanics is anything that can change the quantum state, or equivalently the wave function, of a quantum system.

This is usually a particle like a photon or an electron, not consciousness.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by switch182

The youtube video number is everything past the "=" sign in what you've cut and pasted. Edit and delete the "=" sign and everything that came before it and your links will work.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by switch182
....and if someone could please help me with the youtube videos. It's very annoying. I click the "vid:youtube" button up top and paste the url because I have no idea where to find the "youtube video number" that it asks for. Any help would be appreciated!

~switch182

Nevermind Hefficide beat me to it.
edit on 30-12-2010 by binomialtheorem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by switch182

~switch182

If I'm not mistaken, embedding youtube here is
. Try this.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thank you sir!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by binomialtheorem
I am pretty sure I have seen this said MANY times but consciousness doesn't affect the quantum realm.(At least in the way you indicate.

An observer in Quantum mechanics is anything that can change the quantum state, or equivalently the wave function, of a quantum system.

Would you like to go more in depth with that train of thought? What in your opinion is an electron or proton for that matter?

Let me help you out a bit. Both are compressed energy... Spun mass/ spun density. This leads me to my next question. What is energy? We know it's electromagnetic. We also understand it's organized. I'll be honest... I base my answer on part logic/ part intuition, but I come to the conclusion this is consciousness on all levels. Quantum mechanics is not an exact science by any means. It's merely a measure of velocity and range of position. What we experience as reality is wave function culminating in vector based electrostatic discharges. The key to unlocking this was the study of black holes and how mass including light assembles within spheres.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
me likey!

I'm a big believer in the power of consciousness, its ability to transform absolutely anything if the intent, belief and willpower is strong enough. There are many self-help books and programs these days, most of which focus on changing your mindset, because doing this is the only real way to make change in a reality governed by consciousness.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Someone needs to tell this fellow..."Dude, the Matrix was a MOVIE"

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by binomialtheorem

Would you like to go more in depth with that train of thought? What in your opinion is an electron or proton for that matter?

Let me help you out a bit. Both are compressed energy... Spun mass/ spun density. This leads me to my next question. What is energy? We know it's electromagnetic. We also understand it's organized. I'll be honest... I base my answer on part logic/ part intuition, but I come to the conclusion this is consciousness on all levels. Quantum mechanics is not an exact science by any means. It's merely a measure of velocity and range of position. What we experience as reality is wave function culminating in vector based electrostatic discharges. The key to unlocking this was the study of black holes and how mass including light assembles within spheres.

to bionomialtheorem: I really wish you would watch the video. In the 5th and 6th video that I posted, Dr. Bartlett clearly explains how we do exactly that - how consciousness DOES affect the quantum realm. At least watch the one video before you reply again, please. No offense, but I trust what this guy says over a random ATS member - he obviously has a phD in something. Besides, he makes much more sense. You fail to elaborate what you mean when you say "at least not in the way you indicate". Which way is that exactly?
Bartlett, on the other hand, explains how our perception or intention on our observations create our personal reality through quantum physics. I reccommend you to watch/read the information presented next time before you state your reply. Don't embarrass yourself. The purpose of this website is to share information and discuss it.

to Americanist: Dr. Bartlett agrees with you that everything quantum mechanics isn't an "exact science" as you so eloquently put. He speaks about Richard Feynman(who helped develop a lot of the "math revertral particals"? in quantum mechanics) and how he said that at one point, Relativity was only understood by like 12 people in the WORLD. Immediately afterwards, he says that he feels safe to say that no one understands quantum physics. This is coming from someone with a phD, so I would take a look at your wording when you say, "Quantum mechanics is not an exact science by any means. It's merely a measure of velocity and range of position." I seriously doubt it is so simple as you seem to think it is. I also doubt you have a phD in quantum physics/mechanics, no offense. If you did, I'm sure you would think differently, more like Dr. Bartlett at that.

edit on 30-12-2010 by switch182 because: Grammer

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by switch182

I do think differently and remained unbiased in my study of Nature. Quantum Mechanics is the equivalent of a crutch in evaluating wave function because it lacks wheels. I mean this literally because there is no vehicle to account for assembly/ flow. Quantum Scale is exactly as I described. If you would like a definition of reality that fills in the missing gaps, please visit the following links:

www.myspace.com...

You'll find information inside those blogs (click on the Celtic fingerprint as well).

As additional reference (youtube or google search terms):

Dale Pond - Keely, SVP
Marko Rodin - (look for a 44pt Lecture Series) Vortex Math Model
Nassim Haramein - Vector Based Geometry

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
hmmm...

I got hold of the complete package on matrix energetics *cough* bittorrent *cough* but I'm not too impressed. But I've only listened to a few of the audio tracks, a bit of the seminar, and read some of the book. Maybe the good stuff comes further into it I dunno.

It makes sense what he says, he talks about what most new agers talk about - how your mind creates your reality - and puts it into terms you can understand. He talks about changing your perception, but doesn't describe how to do this... he hasn't actually said what the system is, how it works, how to make it work - at least not yet as far as I have read into it.

The parts you see in the videos of people falling over, there is a short video explaining this 'technique' called the 2 point technique. Basically he says you touch 2 points on the body and connect them up in your mind, so that the normal functioning of one point over-rides the functioning of the other. At least thats how I understood it. Trying this on myself doesn't seem to produce any results. But if you think of it in these terms... whats to stop the abnormal functioning from overriding the normal functioning point? Maybe I understood it wrong, this part wasn't very well explained.

There does seem to be a lot of testimonies and people saying they use this over their naturopathic practice, along with other success stories. So maybe there is something to it and I just haven't delved into it deep enough, I'm a bit cautious on wasting my time on something that probably won't work. If I have some free time I will listen to some more, I just thought I'd give you an overview of what I've discovered so far.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

The MATRIX movies are to teach people, specifically you, about the International Right of Self-Determination.
Since THE MATRIX movie release in 1999, the word Matrix has come to mean a trap or web …a technological program of slavery and control. Although you may sense this is true, most people don’t know “what it is”. The reason you don’t know is because you have never been shown the Real-World matrix. For instance, the Movies are (most likely) named after a Mathematical Program created in 1958 by Wassily Leontief.

Who was Wassily Leontief?

Leontief was born in Munich, Germany in the year 1905.

He was a mathematician who used an 81x81matrix of quadratic equations to solve for every variable of input and output data in the United States economy. For this he won a Nobel Prize. Since that time…a basis software program was created and runs inside the IRS and global banking computers. That program is called the LEONTIEF MATRIX.

This Mathematical Matrix is about an energy transfer using current-See and your Account-ability. Therefore; banking becomes the primary [accounting] business on the Planet and involves regulation by treaties and global agreements.

These agreements create the rules that control most of the details of your life…where/when you work; how you get food, water and energy to use.

Remember--Neo was told he was born a slave and most people when shown the Real Matrix; they do the same thing that Neo did….they either reject it or want to revolt.

But, THE MATRIX was not about remaining a slave and Revolution was/is not the Solution. THE MATRIX movies were about changing the agreement and then separating from THE MATRIX in peace.

And that is what you must do, CHANGE.

Trinity told YOU,... "They are watching"

...and they will be coming. IN FACT, they are watching me as I type right now.

The chains that bind you come from your own agreements, and contracts, which form the rules and laws. As Morpheus told Neo, the Matrix is governed by rules, and being "plugged-in" you are bound by those rules.

realworldmatrix.com

-Neo

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by switch182....Richard Feynman...says that he feels safe to say that no one understands quantum physics....I seriously doubt it is so simple as you seem to think it is.....

what dr. feynman has said could be compared to a virtuoso poet making the statement that "no one understands language". you see, it is because the poet has such a "next level" grasp of the use of language that he recognizes the complexity of the system.

its like saying "the more you know about something, the more you realize that you dont know anything about it."

but neither the poet nor feynman are claiming that everyday persons do not have the capacity to understand language.....or quantum mechanics.

you boil a kettle of water to make tea. does this require a phD in chemistry?
do you need to consult a text (or guru) to kick a soccer ball?
no? well, the same is true for quantum mechanical processes. its everyday. its NOT magic.

dont get me wrong: i think quantum modeling is an extremely powerful and deserving of your fascination. it is only beginning to become exploited technologically. but it sounds to me like you, and so many others, are being led off the deep-end. careful!

edit on 13-1-2011 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
to be fair, i browsed a few of the youtube vids. i was surprised to discover what is being called the "two touch" technique. this is an intuitive method that i myself have been using for better than 10 years on myself and others. i know exactly what it feels like to do this to someone else, and i use it on myself, and i have never been taught it.

so that aspect of it definitely has some credibility for me. i still think that they are doing themselves and others a massive disservice by associating this with the quantum-mechanical-mysticism. and i highly distrust ANYONE selling "magical tools" such as pendants.

but i dont know. i am feeling a little torn at the moment.....i will take my critisism elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I found some interesting information recently about Quantum Physics. This 'science' is actually called "Chaos Magick". To those involved in the occult, this hidden knowledge is also know as "ChaoSatanic Magick". Satanists and Luciferians all over the world practice this Magick. This 'Knowledge' is also called 'Forbidden Knowledge'. Azazel was a demon mentioned in the Holy Bible. Type in this name in the search box of Yahoo or Google and see where it leads. Humans messing around with this "Knowledge" will regret they ever did!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LanMan54

of all of the terrible posts regarding quantum physics that i have read here at ATS, yours is truly the worst.

lets please try to remember that this is in the SCIENCE forum, okay?

new topics

top topics

join