It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

areas around nellis afb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
has anyone seen any funny things going on over there..i heard that the secret airlines i guess they are called (Jan) air that provides air service for workers from area 51 was spotted landing @ nellis afb last month..wondering if anyone else saw this...plus can anyone tell me what are som good spots to try to get up and close pics of area 51 with out getting shot of course

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
i was in vegas a short time ago and we went atv'ing in an area close to nellis afb. we saw lots of planes coming in to land, both fighters and tankers/transports. i think there's plenty of places around nellis where you can get a good view of incoming/outgoing planes, if you were willing to camp.

one thing i saw on the drive out there that freaked me out was a penitentiary looking facility... had barbed wire around it, 'kill zones', all concrete, a basketball court, guard towers, place looked just like a jail... except there were no markings on it of any type.. no signs, etc. freaked me out. god only knows what goes on in americas vast deserts.

-koji K.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
yes has anyone seen or heard of these things gong on around this area???

join