It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas To All Those at ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Christmas a time for giving, sharing and generally being happy. I think wether or not you believe in Jesus, religion, God or the fact that yule time has become nothing more than a capitalistic binge it is still a holiday that the world needs. A day of joy, a day of family.

So I say a big merry christmas to everyone who makes ATS what it is (My favourite site).

Peace.
ALS
edit on 25-12-2010 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to you too. Just starting the day here. It's 5:21 am and I've been cooking for the past hour or so. Hopefully a peaceful New Year too.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I always think about how during World War II, American and German soldiers sang Silent Night together on Christmas day. As I understand the story, German soldiers began singing and when the American soldiers looked out across the line they saw the Germans standing, out of their foxholes, and gathered together. They waved to the American soldiers, and then the Americans joined them in song.

If two enemies locked in battle can set aside time to forget their differences then I think the rest of us can also.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and may peace be with all of you.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Yes its like in WWI on christmas day the British and Germans climbed out of there trenches an had an almighty game of football (Soccer for you yanks). Unfortunatly the feastivities didn't last long as the next day, the british threw a football into no mans land, as the Germans came out of there trenches the Brits mowed them down with machine gun fire.

Thats a damn dirty trick.

Peace.
ALS
edit on 25-12-2010 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Merry Christmas! I've been at the hospital since 4 waiting for a baby.. He's gotta be early. What should I name him?>

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

What a Christmas gift youre getting!!!

Merry Christmas everyone, and if you dont celebrate Christmas, happy whatever it is you celebrate

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Remember this is ATS so you have to extend holiday greetings to the ET Santa delivering toys inside the hollow earth.

But for all the rest of you carbon based surface dwellers.

"Best wishes for you and yours"

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
merry xmas ats membrs and lurkers

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to all from Autowrench. Just watched my boys open their gifts, I guess Santa remembered them after all! Watching kids open gifts is way better than doing it yourself, to me anyway. I know the Christmas I remember as a child will never again be, but this one was alright. Blessed Be, and Blessings Be for all.

top topics

join