It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7 Collapse and Controlled Demo/ Side by side comparison....Comments?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I am not trying to say what happened. You can understand why people have questions...right?

It just looks like a timed demo in the video. Now that I have seen the video put up by Varemia....now I can understand how it looks like a controlled demo....in an upward motion.

If the central support section gave way....and the floors above started to fall inward as a consequence....I now can understand how the blasts of air and smoke could go upward.

Said floor begins to fall....causing pressure to expel smoke out of the window on that floor.....Next floor above it starts to fall inward....pressure builds up...causing smoke to be expelled out of the window...and so on...up the floors. I see now.

Like I said....I am not claiming anything....I just have a lot of questions....like a lot of people.....and now I think one of my questions have been answered by the video by Varemia....and my thinking about how it could happen.

Got to go....Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday.......And May The Truth Set Us Free

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hi, WTC watchers.

. . .And for those who think that a government (who really are puppets) or entities
OVER the governments, religions, kings of this world, could not do it,
see the **logic** in that thread that "drives" to the 2001/09/11 murders :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Controlled demolition is the only answer which fits all the criteria for how the damn things fell down.
The rest is disinformation.
The goverment LIED!
WHATS NEW?
The majick bullet theory?Pearl harbour?Gulf of tonkin?
So many false flags in which americans died....

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Controlled demolition is the only answer which fits all the criteria for how the damn things fell down.
The rest is disinformation.
The goverment LIED!
WHATS NEW?
The majick bullet theory?Pearl harbour?Gulf of tonkin?
So many false flags in which americans died....

It actually doesn't fit all the criteria, since yes, controlled demolitions do bring buildings down, but there were other factors involved in the WTC situations. For example, airliners hit the buildings and WTC 7 sustained damage from WTC 1 and burned for 7 HOURS. Maybe some of this doesn't compute?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by alphaphysics

"pull it" which is a demolition term which means detonate

No , it does not . You are less than fully informed on what "pull it" actually defines . You are also , less than fully informed when you think that Silverstein had any authority whatsoever to issue an order to "pull" , or detonate any buildings .

The "pull it" comment , refered to pulling the operation , not the building itself . Furthermore , Silverstein did not have the authority to issue an order to "pull" the operation .

Total mis-information that has been supplied to you .

I heard that when the "pull it" comment was made, WTC7 had already been evacuated,,
So what operation are you talking about>??

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I made a video that looked at the collapse step-by-step. I feel that the initial burst was in-fact a main column failing, and then as the penthouse caved in, there was a progressive downward pop-pop-pop-pop as the windows broke out on the debris' way down. When the rest of the interior fell in, many windows on the right-hand side busted out, and the whole building came crashing down.

Well the NIST report claims it was a bottom up collapse. It appeared the Penthouse collapsed first only because the outer walls stayed up, hiding the view of the lower floors collapsing..
So how does that effect your theory?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Varemia

I made a video that looked at the collapse step-by-step. I feel that the initial burst was in-fact a main column failing, and then as the penthouse caved in, there was a progressive downward pop-pop-pop-pop as the windows broke out on the debris' way down. When the rest of the interior fell in, many windows on the right-hand side busted out, and the whole building came crashing down.

Well the NIST report claims it was a bottom up collapse. It appeared the Penthouse collapsed first only because the outer walls stayed up, hiding the view of the lower floors collapsing..
So how does that effect your theory?

It doesn't. Your terminology seems flawed. It was a bottom-up collapse in that it collapsed due to bottom columns failing, but I've even seen simulations showing that there was one column that led to the universal failure. The damage at the base of the building seemed to have contributed to a lot of it, though I'm no expert on that.

As for the pull-it reference, I've read up plenty on it. The only time pull-it is used in regards to CD is when they are talking about literally tying cables to the beams and "pulling" them out. Otherwise pull-it would refer to "pulling" the operation. The operation of having firefighters attempting to fight the fires. I don't know if you have your time-frames mixed up, but certainly civilians were being kept away after WTC 1 and 2 collapsed, though firefighters stayed. They were pulling the firefighters out because according to reports they were getting, nothing they could do would save the building.

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall when I post here...
edit on 23-12-2010 by Varemia because: changed idk to I don't know

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I could say the same...
You inferred that the Penthouse collapsed earlier that the other floors..
Please show me the timeline where you say firefighters were still in the building at the time of the "pull it" comment..

Or shall I just stare at a brick wall longer??

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Varemia

I could say the same...
You inferred that the Penthouse collapsed earlier that the other floors..
Please show me the timeline where you say firefighters were still in the building at the time of the "pull it" comment..

Or shall I just stare at a brick wall longer??

Not IN the building, but AROUND the building.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, has duck feathers on it....well its clearly a racoon.

Its that kind of piercing logic that has brought the world to believe that 9/11 was an elaborate conspiracy planned and execute by the US.

Or not.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Funny, you do not know anything about the "world". Majority KNOWS in Europe this is false flag...hell its even taught in public school...

It is the fact that you have no logic at all that pierces all your posts...

And the fact you only ridicule and frankly would be easy to handle one on one.

I will say this, your kind is almost gone...and you know why too.
edit on 24-12-2010 by GrinchNoMore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

Originally posted by BrainGarden
How in the world anyone,
cannot see that this was "Pulled" is in a very
high state of denial or..........
They work for the people who
carried out this "Controlled Demolition".
Period. IMO

The BrainGarden

Do you really think the governmetn would kill its own citizens ? This is absurd!
Yes, I do ! Gulf of Mexico(BP) People are dieing as I type. vaccinations,aspertame,poisoned water supply,
Poisoned food supply,Chem-trails,Halliburton Child slave trade,etc..............

Sure there are many examples of confirmed false flag operations
Yes, everything involving Al C.I.A.ida. hundreds, if not thousands inocent people dead.
the Gulf war 1.3 million Iraqi's DEAD.

but this is 2010 !!!! its out of the question that a government would do this willingly or atleast knowingly to its own people!!!!! Is it ? take a look around.
There is nothing these people wont do to
retain their money and power.

Use milar instead of tin foil for your hat !
Really ? I'll not even reply to this childish insult.

The reality and truth of 9/11 would shatter so many hearts and almost spit and step on american pride . Whatever that pride may be and the little of it thats actually left.
The truth is the truth sir, The cards will fall where they fall,Maybe the Government should have thought of that
before they carried out their crimes.

the problem is if 9/11 is exposed then it means we have to go back to every major event in u.s history and open those up and expose them also. Do you think the american public could handle there empire is nothing but smoke and mirrors with a tinge of lies? So, the truth hurts does it ?
living a lie is far worse than revealing it.

We been fooled this long , and you can bet your ass there is more to come.
What is your argument other than a chance to insult me ?

The problem here is what it always has been

ignorance.
No argument here. Peace.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Majority KNOWS in Europe this is false flag...hell its even taught in public school...

Here we go again ...

As the detective on Dragnet used to say ... " Just the facts mam ..." .

Just the FACTS people , JUST the facts .

The "majority" of Europe "knows" no such thing . Believing and KNOWing are two totally seperate states of mind . So , that part of your argument debunks itself .

Now , I want you to show myself and everyone here , where they are teaching this in a public school . Any old school will do , it doesn't matter where it's at .

I'm not calling you a liar . YET . However , I am calling you on this statement , and demand to see proof of this claim .

Put up or shut up .

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Bet in America they probably still teach that the Germans went to war because a jewish communists burned the Reichstag.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join