It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Ever Wanted To Have an OBE or Lucid Dream, This Video May Help You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I came upon this by chance when I was stumbling through the internet and I thought I would share it with you. If you have ever wanted to know how to produce and OBE or lucid dream, you might try some things in this video.
It can't hurt, plus it's very informational about how the mind works whether you try it or not

Enjoy!

The Fastest Way to Have an OBE or Lucid Dream

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I found this series not too long ago also and have started using a lot of these tips. I've been able to relax faster and easier using his methods. I would like to try the timer method with the MP3's, but at the moment I've been sick and have been needing my sleep.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
very interesting. this guy seems to have a very scientific method. i'm going to start experimenting with this. should be fun

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yeah, I watched the series a while ago,, very informative.

I tried the timer,, but I have a really hard time falling asleep, so before I even sleep the timer goes off.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Stream not found.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MadameGuillotine

Really? That's odd. It's working fine for me

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadameGuillotine
Stream not found.

Here is the user's channel on youtube:

LucidDreamTricks

The user's website:

Lucidology.com

Of course he is trying to sell you something, but all of those videos on youtube and dailymotion could be useful.
edit on 12/26/2010 by MrAndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am considering trying this but the only thing that worries me is once i get out i don't think i want to go back again. I'd be quite happy dead. In that sense i don't mean simply tossing gods gift of life away, i mean i didn't want this part of the world. i've seen what i want to see done what i want to do and am ready to move on and just don't wanna wait another 50 odd years before i die to move on....

new topics

top topics

join