It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Health officials call for national immunization registry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

www.ctv.ca...

Lynkowski said collecting immunization data in such a countrywide registry would modernize the way jurisdictions communicate patients' immunization records and would help ensure high coverage rates.

Canadians Here Please Avoid all vaccine day for your children in schools and including babies!
Avoid all vaccines

This has got to be far the most ridiculous thing i have read from the talking spin heads so now that we refused the H1N1 they want a vaccine registry.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

a quote taken from the message board underneath the article on cbc.

It wouldn't be a bad idea if there were some sort of centralized reminder system to let them know that they're due for a booster

and it wouldnt be a bad idea if there were some sort of centralized vaccination team that would show up at your house with a warrent when they're due for a booster.

I didnt want to register on the cbc website to make a rebuttle so im doing it here. haha

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well, I guess we'll see just how fast they show their hand and show us they think we are "property," their subjects under the absentee landlord in the UK. These people in the Canadian government (like all governments) disgust me, but I guess it's that way for a lot of folks. When they can put you on a list and tell you what to do with your body, you are no longer a free person, you're property.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

join