It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain's most feckless father? Unemployed dad of 10 is expecting FOUR more children

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Britain's most feckless father? Unemployed dad of 10 is expecting FOUR more children

[url=http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2010/11/29/britains-most-feckless-father-unemployed-dad-of-10-is-expecting-four-more-children/]www.parentdish.co.uk[/ url]

Unemployed Keith Macdonald - who hit the headlines earlier this year for his feckless fathering - has got two new girlfriends pregnant. Macdonald is said to be having another baby with an ex, and one with his current girlfriend, Amy Ward, whilst a fourth woman - who was already known to be having his child - has revealed she is having twins.

The 25-year-old has also apparently become 'engaged' for the third time in three months.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 29-11-2010 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well, this is one of those rare occasions where I am slightly lost for words.

According to some other news reports, this guy has 13 children by 12 different women, in addition to four more on the way.

I think that there are a whole number of issues that this stories raises.

I am wondering whether he has some psychological issue where he thinks of the children as some kind of a ''trophy'' of his exploits, because apparently he has no interest in looking after the children, after he gets the girls pregnant.

Also, what of these dozen or so women who have obviously made shocking and irresponsible choices in their love lives ?

Forced sterilisations are pretty much a no-go, due to ethical and practical problems, so there doesn't really appear to be much that can be done to stop cases like this.

As serious as this story is, I couldn't prevent the odd smirk or two as I read some of the details and quotes in the article.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 29-11-2010 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't know if you could call this man feckless. Seems like he is fecking around way too much.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
I don't know if you could call this man feckless. Seems like he is fecking around way too much.

That probably explains the ''bad back'' that he is off work with !

Although, in another article he is quoted as saying that he finds work ''boring''.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Disgusting and we pay for all this crap!

Things like this have gotta stop, the Govt. has gotta stop paying out for the stupid people who choose NOT to work!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My comment...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3676613fe863.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be7200b158f3.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Oh, he's a chav. That explains it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
thats just ...unbelievable...did he knock off these women before he starts touching em?

what kinds of drugs these women take?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Disgusting and we pay for all this crap!

Things like this have gotta stop, the Govt. has gotta stop paying out for the stupid people who choose NOT to work!!!

The thing is though, that a bad back is often very difficult to physically diagnose, so it's quite a common ''medical problem'' for the work-shy. However, chronic back pain can be very debilitating, and you don't want to prevent genuine sufferers from collecting a benefit that they are entitled to.

This is why it's very difficult for assessors to determine who is and who isn't genuinely claiming incapacity benefit for ailments such as this, which is not always easily detectable, even for a medical professional.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Really, what I want to know more than what is up with this guy, is WTF is up with the women who keep sleeping with him?! It's nothing but asking for a lifetime of no monetary support, embarrassment, and a trip to the local clinic to be checked out...

Or are they just doing it to get on welfare or something? I don't know how it works over there lol...
edit on 11/29/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Have not got a clue if the story is true, but oh my days.

Just glad i will never bring someone into this world. What does he want child benefits or something?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The women are as bad as he is.
Wonder why they don't use birth control? It can't be pure stupidity, can it?
Benefits received for the lazy?
Hopefully they won't end up with and pass around some kind of std.
Poor kids ...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ
Really, what I want to know more than what is up with this guy, is WTF is up with the women who keep sleeping with him?! It's nothing but asking for a lifetime of no monetary support, embarrassment, and a trip to the local clinic to be checked out...

Or are they just doing it to get on welfare or something? I don't know how it works over there lol...

This is what I want to know too.

These girls are equally as culpable as he is.

In the Telegraph article, it says about one of the latest girls that he has got pregnant: ''She said on the internet that she had wanted to get pregnant and was said planning to apply for a council flat in her home town of Sunderland ''.

One of the first thing she does is apply for a council flat after intentionally getting pregnant at 18.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Reminds me of this irish film about this ginger bloke that went round making all females preguant, maybe he saw this film out a few years back.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

That is nothing. I just fired a guy (for stealing) who just had his 52nd baby! He was married to none of the mothers who are all on welfare. GRRRRrrr

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
People like him don't deserve to procreate, he's just breeding scum. They're all going to grow up in broken homes, with no proper guidance in life and end up like him.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

S & F

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
thats just ...unbelievable...did he knock off these women before he starts touching em?
what kinds of drugs these women take?

I've seen pics of some of these girls in the UK press....yyyyeuch!

They could kill a zombie at fifty paces with just a glance from their shovel smacked faces.

This walking spermsack isn't choosy, it's the only way these girls would get laid.

What wonderful families they're going to have, and all paid for by the taxpayer no doubt.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
What wonderful families they're going to have, and all paid for by the taxpayer no doubt.

The thing to keep in mind: their vote counts just as much as yours does.

Sorta horrifyin', innit?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I've seen pics of some of these girls in the UK press....yyyyeuch!

They could kill a zombie at fifty paces with just a glance from their shovel smacked faces.

I've found this is invariably the case in similar stories of men who have fathered lots of children by different women.

At first, you might think that these guys are studs, until you see the pictures of the girls that had their babies, and then you realise it's just some guy hoovering up all the munters on his council estate, who are desperate for any kind of action that they can get.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join