It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal wants comes first!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Personal wants comes first! That has become the American way.

If TSA wants to group you, many of you will submit to it. Why? Because we Americans are spoiled, we want to get to our destination for whatever reason. Many of us are willing to allow our privacy to be invaded, all in the name of security.

TSA can be stop; It is very easy, stop flying. The Airline companies are only in business to make money.

I have read about many people complaining how the bankers and Walls Street crooks got away with looting the American people and caused a recession, yet I do not see anyone willing to sacrifice anything to help stop this.

Our governments are not interested in holding the bankers accountable for many of their illegal practices that were done against the American people and they are not going to because, one hand washes the other. There is a simple fix to stop this on going problem, just take your money out of the banks, it is that simple. If millions of people would do this, then the banks will be force out of business.

A Banker Can't Get Arrested in This Town

www.huffingtonpost.com...

No One Should Be Above the Law

In 1776, our founding fathers made a bold pronouncement; that all men are created equal, that we were endowed with unalienable rights, and, among these were Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. Enshrined in our Constitution were more bold pronouncements; that no man could be deprived of his rights, that no man above the law, and, that our government was designed to protect these rights. These words hinged on one key principle; that the truth of these words would always be upheld. We learned during the years of the Bush administration how these principles were forsaken and that the truth didn't matter as long as a political agenda was advanced.

www.docudharma.com...

To make TSA and the Bankers to disappear, everyone has to get involved. It will take the whole population working together. This would be a good chance for the gold standard to be reinstated, and the end fiat money. The bankers will lose everything in the long run and what they have stolen will be worthless.
I know by pulling our money out of the banks will cause an economic crash, but guess what, we are heading there anyway. The sooner the better because, then something will have to be done to put the United States back on its correct course. (The gold standard)

Sometimes we have to make sacrifices for the good to happen. However, until the American people stop supporting a corrupt system, then nothing will ever change.

We have to make the sacrifices of doing without, which is what it’s going to take to see some real changes.
Here is an example to what I see that we are doing by allowing these people into controlling you and by making huge profits while they are doing it.

Take the tobacco companies for instance, smoking will cause cancers, smoking can kill that much has been proven. Yet American still light up and are willing to pay five to six dollars for a pack of cigarettes. Does this make any sense? Do we really care? Perhaps some do, but apparently many of us do not.
Why should the tobacco companies makes millions of dollars on a product that is highly dangerous to humans? If anything it should be against the law. It would be easier to take a bottle of pills if you want to end your life, however, I don’t recommend it. Smoking causes a slow miserable death and the medical industries profit from your illness; everyone is making money off of you, until you dead.

Let’s look at the oil companies these crooks have jacked up the price of gas to nearly three dollars a gallon, do we care, apparently not, at least not enough to do anything about the oil companies thievery. No, we continue to buy these huge gas guzzling SUVs, and trucks, and we are so eager to hand over our hard working money at the pumps.

Many of us refuse to sacrifice, we complain gas is too high, so what are we going to do about it? Many of us are doing nothing, because we are too spoiled, and we give in to our wants. Many of us have become very selfish and are not willing to sacrifice anything to help make a real change. So, I say lets stop complaining and let’s try and do something

Boycott the Airlines that are using TSA.
Boycott the banks.

What is your take on doing somthing about the proplems?
edit on 21-11-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

My take, its going to be a struggle to get this undone. But, there is still a glimmer of hope if the outcry is loud enough.

Sadly, many I know are just going for the Global Pass option, which most likely will not quite cut it here in the States.

Its now or never...

new topics

join