It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the pirate bay working for anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Not that I use it (smirk) but their website hasn't been coming up for me (its been a couple days). Have they been shut down?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

My friends, this is starting to seem like a daily occurrence. We’re getting word that the world’s most popular torrent-tracking website The Pirate Bay is once again down, down, down. We’re not entirely sure why, and we do not know if it is related to yesterday’s site outage. With that said, most of you are aware that The Pirate Bay is notorious for “staying up,” so under no circumstances do we think the website has been taken down for legal reasons. With that said, we’ve gone ahead and reached out to our contacts at The Pirate Bay. Hopefully, they’ll be able to shed some light as to what’s going on and when you all can go back to torrent browsing.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It's been down for a while now. I read an article from yesterday saying that it was down, and at the time it was loading blank pages. And it still is now for me...

Nothing unusual for TPB however. Hopefully we get a maintenance message on the link to explain it.

At least there is demonoid..

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Worked for me just fine last night. Sometimes it will and sometimes it wont. A lot of it is due to ping I would venture. They're in Sweden right?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Arrrr, ye olde scurvy PirateBay is fine for me, and was yesterday too.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Just checked out of curiosity and it's up now.

-TheAssoc.

top topics

join