It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we really need to dissect every little thing about 911

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Proof would be explosive residue all over the rubble - or an admission from a perp.

Just like the debate over Aliens has been going on? Some people pointed out humans built working flying saucer and aircraft that dissapear from Radar, but the people who want to believe in the UFO from outer space tale dont want to hear it, same with the people who want to believe in the official tale.
Some people found thermite all over the rubble, the little they could get their hands on. They even found undetonated explosives. But just like people who want to believe in Aliens (not saying life might not exist outside earth), people who want to believe in the official tale are going to do so, without anything to back it up. The official report that speaks of special science and unique events and provides simulations without the source code is not any more convincing than blurred pictures of supposedly alien crafts.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

The official report that speaks of special science and unique events and provides simulations without the source code is not any more convincing than blurred pictures of supposedly alien crafts.

So to you the 10,000 page report from the NIST on the World Trade Center Towers is no more substantial than a blurry photo taken a lone person, without witnesses? Why? Because they chose to protect some proprietary information? Sorry, you're just looking for an excuse to avoid the obvious.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

People found tons of what they chose to believe was unreacted thermate flakes, that somehow survived in a fire - something that just happens to have the same spectral signiture as anti-rust primer, which for some reason they chose not to consider as the extremely obvious explanation.

And there was no evidence of explosive residues found that I am aware of - ( if that is not too belt and braces enough)

You can argue the physical evidence for-ever and not convince anyone who refuses to be convinced.

But the whole proposition that a group of people would actually plan the event to go down that way is ludicrous beyond believe!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

The official report that speaks of special science and unique events and provides simulations without the source code is not any more convincing than blurred pictures of supposedly alien crafts.

So to you the 10,000 page report from the NIST on the World Trade Center Towers is no more substantial than a blurry photo taken a lone person, without witnesses? Why? Because they chose to protect some proprietary information? Sorry, you're just looking for an excuse to avoid the obvious.

A report from a biased/bought source does not account for much. They did not present any evidence whatsover that supports their tale. I have talked to qualified people and they are puzzled how the minor fires in WTC 7 managed to heat up all that steele. When Iran presented its report on how the holocaust never happened, I think I am gonna stick with what the world has seen and what all the other experts say. I wasnt there to see the holocaust happen, but I have a feeling the many independent sources and the victims who saw it are more believable over a tiny circle of people who have an obvious interes in making the world believe their version of the story is true. And the people who try to defend the official tale do not do much more beyond namecalling and accusing the other side of being imprevious to any evidence presented, when the exact opposite is true, not that they do much more than mentioning that an official report exists and insiting we should just believe it. They dont even bother to cite anything out of it. Not to mention all the things the official report did not tackle, you can read through the report and not even know there was a wtc 7.

abovetopsecret.com...
This is what a somewhat solid case looks like and not, "you have made up your mind already, so I am not going to even try to debunk it" .

But you have made up your mind already I see, so you can not be convinced by any evidence the other side presents and the inconsitencies pointed out in the official report, like the fact that the source codes for their simulations were never released, at which point it is just a nice animation, which my buddy could make better for 800 Dollars. Just like the people who believe in Aliens are gonna keep believing, no matter how much Alien footage is debunked or how tales of human experiments can be explained by the MKULTRA program for which Clinton apologized or how tales of alien craft can be explained with experimental military crafts.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join