It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoke demon face how to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
On 911 admits the clouds of fire 2 demon faces were visible. One briefly by impact, another for an more extend period of time. They looked far more detailed than anything clouds form. Now one can go ahead and believe that 911 caused demons to materialize and what not.

However if we can exclude the supernatural and the likelyhood for smoke to form such a face by chance is neglibible small, what tricks out of Hollywood and industrial light and magic would be avaiable to obtain such an effect?

www.sinj.com...

thetruthandlight.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Maybe something as simple as: en.wikipedia.org...
Its easy to see faces in many everyday things, I have personally seen clouds shaped like a train, a dogs face and Daffy Ducks head among other things...
Im sure its nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I remember seeing this face live on TV the day it happened.
No one else I have talked to about September the eleventh has commented on it.

My first thought was that the two "eye-sockets" were about right for where
the two jet engines of the aircraft had been spaced apart.

A realtime 3d image manipulation of a signal being broacast is entirely feasable.
Of course this begs a ton of questions, all leading to foreknowledge of the event.

My feelings at the time were more like I was seeing a cartoon than any kind of malevolent spirit.

For instance, my earliest memory from when I was 3 was seeing the moon landing live on a black and white TV in Seattle, where we were living at the time.

I was called into the room by my mom, her sister, and their mom. "Come see, the man is about to walk on the moon."

They were making such a big deal about it. I came in, sat down close to the TV and watched. My feeling at the time was "I've seen better special effects than this."

Of course I didn't know what the phrase special effects was until after the release of Star Wars, so this memory has obviously been revised over and over by myself as I have grown up. But the quote captures the feeling I had fairly well.

As to the demon face, I felt nothing when I saw it. It just seemed a curiosity to me. And the spacing of the jet engines to cause the two negative spaces to create the eye holes seems plausible to me. I put it down to an artifact of plane design, and the results of a jet striking into a building and erupting flaming fuel everywhere.

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Most people seem to see demons or the devil. It's weird though, personally, I see my mother-in-law in one of them. The other reminds me of a girl i went out with once. Regardless--it's definitely a manifestation of evil.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ever heard of witch-weave?

Clan of the Mushroom Gods

sometimes it just requires certain lensing effects

top topics

join