It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come everyone wants to voice an opinion nowadays

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

oh oklahoma. you just bummed you cant deny someones OPinions about 911. maybe next time ..

coin

tell

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by williamAmerican

Since this is in the 9/11 forum I'll respond as if that's what you're talking about... or, you have a new account so please note: You posted this in the 9/11 forum!

1) simple version - you're paying more attention so it seems more people are talking than before.

2) The scientific facts about 9/11 are becoming MUCH more available to the average person; these include the use of military grade explosives, molten pools of iron (a byproduct of the nanothermate explosive), seismic events coinciding with both a pre-destruction explosion and the destruction of Building 7, and the fact that the jet fuel/office material fire would burn at maximum FAR less than what is required to soften the steel of the Twin Towers.

People are trying to deal with the Psychological circumstances of a small group of non-Muslim insiders causing the U.S. to go to war on unfounded causes. This means more people are FINALLY starting to talk more about 9/11 without all the anger, but in a curious manner to find out if the facts are true.

edit on 13-11-2010 by Thermo Klein because: fixed the italics

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
why does everyone wnt to share their onions? Well, let me guess...onions are really good and good for you, but that's just my opinion. I really like them fried, or onion rings are awesome.

Still don't understand the relation of people giving opnions and 911.... is it a kosher thing?

Anyways, onions are great...911 or not.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
"I would rather hire a man with enthusiasm, than a man who knows everything".

"I don't want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers".

John D. Rockefeller

Please stop opining, thinking so hard, and get back to work!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
No one has ever asked for my opinion. In fact I didn't realize I even had an opinion until I joined ATS.

Most people pass over my opinions though because I'm a girl, blond, and talk like a country hick.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by williamAmerican

Maybe, just MAYBE, people want to voice their opinions because...
1. They have the RIGHT to.
2. They have a REASON to.
3. They have the MEANS to.

Power to the people!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join