It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember and thank our veterans today.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BillfromCovina

you wanna bash the military, go elsewhere

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillfromCovina
This thread invited me in by posting " no matter your political leanings". It then told me to do something (thank veterans). It should have stated that it was just for the people who wanted to thank veterans. I am not spitting on anyone. Nothing honorable in killing people. It is one thing if a person dies when you are protecting yourself and family, it is another when you go into another country to destroy someone else's family. Nothing honorable by dropping bombs on cities and towns.

Yeah, you are spitting on someone. Yesterday was Veterans Day. Just about every year, someone starts this thread, and without fail, the ass-hats come out of the woodwork to start foaming at the mouth about how the military is bad, etc, etc, etc.

Take it somewhere else. You're out of your lane here, and that's a no-go at this station.

Be a good example: Move out and draw fire.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I have never known freedom that people talk about, so those people gave up there lifes for nothing.

I respect those who remember those people, but people like police and military and gov who torture and kill should have no place wearing poppies or such as they are like spitting on a memory that those peopel fought for freedoms, not your right to torture.

Hmmm....took only 8 posts before someone started to run their suck. That has to be an ATS record.

Like the other guy posting here, take your drivel elsewhere. You're not wanted here.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join