It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial images of a grey world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.u... k/news/article-1327736/Indonesia-volcano-Mount-Merapi-continues-rumble-claiming-141-lives.html

I don't think it is over yet.

www.dailymail.co.u... k/news/article-1327736/Indonesia-volcano-Mount-Merapi-continues-rumble-claiming-141-lives.html

sry if link dosen't work, try second
edit on 10-11-2010 by SunDawg because: link not working?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SunDawg

Yep totally agree. I believe its far far from over. Im not only talking this one either. I also believe the one that was disc
overed beneath the sea will wake up in a right mood soon.
I also think that the hologram will be FUBAR before long too.
Theres a glitch coming.
Cant wait.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
link no work

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Got the link working for you

www.dailymail.co.uk...
From link

Death toll hits 141 after weekend eruptions - the worst since 1870
Volcano still rumbling and airports closed
Emergency shelters jammed and sanitation poor
These are the breath-taking aerial pictures of the chaos caused by the latest eruptions of Mount Merapi in Indonesia, where the government has issued a red alert.
Most of 400,000 frightened residents in the bustling city of Yogyakarta at the foot of the rumbling volcano began to evacuated their homes this morning.
Crammed on to trains, buses and rented vehicles, they will seek refuge from friends and family far away.

Thanks

edit on 053030p://2010-11-10T05:54:11-06:001011 by mars1 because: Edit to add

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
i know its a tragedy and people are suffering but if you look past the immediate pain and suffering think about how much more fertile that soil will be. the future generations will have a bountiful harvest of rice fruit and vegetables.

just looking for the blessing.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
More pictures: Boston.com The big Picture

2nd line

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
can someone explain to me how the bodies stiffen into odd poses in all the casualties of pyroclastic flows? wouldn't death cause the muscles of the body to relax, making parts such as the extremities listlessly fall to the floor? its like instead of being burned, they are frozen...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
These pictures say it all really. I also think its far from over, and that everyone needs to get as far away from it as possible.

There's also supposedly a magma chamber below that is 3 times the size of the one below Tambora, which in 1815, blew a mile wide chunk of mountain into the air, and spread ash 800 miles around it! If that blew, well it would be unimaginable. Lets hope it doesn't. Geologists are hesitant to predict if it will....hmmm.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Let's just hope it settles down real soon, although I think it may blow big time.

top topics

join