It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO WAY ! Is the tv series "THE Event" a remake and silent SAYING of 911..did those planes come fr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There’s a realization about TV and events that have up graded the daily living of creation in the existence of life. From star trek that gave u the ability to talk wireless and to all the movies that have set boundaries of the mind to fully comprehend that what ever can be thought can be created.

Its funny what I found out one day I found out that all the movies on TV are nothing but government files that have been refurbished into movies to tell u what’s really going on.

U can think Noah’s ark isn’t the space station vice a versa????
U can even think that district 9 was just a movie.
U can even think star trek was just star trek or independence day never happened before????
But one thing is certain ..TV ALWAYS BRINGS IT TO LIFE IN SOME FORM OR FASHION.

I haven’t seen every episode of the event but the first episode was really crazy .
And as I sat there thinking this is a stupid show in which i am not really a fan of but its interesting enough to glimpse through here and there.

Something happened tonight, as to why is every one always talking about the planes with no windows which had me fascinated to a point that if this is true then.

Where did the planes come from and where are the real planes. And came up on this.

www.youtube.com...

Is 'The event'a tv show telling us of this warning, does this power really exist.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

The event is a tv show, yes.

If you want to read prophecies into it, have at it. It does not mean it's true however.

It's a tv show. And it's getting boring.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

but what was that light in the video,that big light just before it came out?
Yes, the show is definetly not worth the hype it was giving.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i see what you mean...in the first moment i wanted to call BS ..

but than it reminds me on the video from WTC where they zoom out and theres no plane ..nowhere even insight...than they zoom in and the plane appears....

hmm...well for me this is also a possibility...likt its a possibilty that they maybe CGI the planes in..

who knows...but where these planes come from than?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

i see what you mean...in the first moment i wanted to call BS ..

but than it reminds me on the video from WTC where they zoom out and theres no plane ..nowhere even insight...than they zoom in and the plane appears....

hmm...well for me this is also a possibility...likt its a possibilty that they maybe CGI the planes in..

who knows...but where these planes come from than?

Angry Dog, i have no idea i didnt really get into this but it just seems strange on events of these times and days and motion pictures that clearly can be channeled into the exsistence of time and present.
funny how every vifeo in the world of tv always shows the same shot and not really a far distance long shot of where those plans came from..
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I believe they put events in movies to confuse us to keep us guessing,and preoccupied.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I believe they put events in movies to confuse us to keep us guessing,and preoccupied.

they als put events in movies so u all can creat your own fate.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
First the 911 plane portals and alot of blue beam project experiments,now missles appearing from no where..Portal Wars ..coming soon.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You know the idea of cell phones came FAR before StarTrek.

Brave New World from the 20's had wireless communication if I'm not mistaken, along with babies being "brewed" in a bottle, which we now have today in stem cell research as well as "Petri Babies."

In any case TV is TV, and yes sometimes people can come up with ideas that science attempts to actually create. Most technological revolutions were based on science fiction and eventually come to us in similar, but not identical form.

Although I do have to admit that The Event is a pretty coincidental series. It's kind of a conspiracy theorist's wet dream.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
[yvid]
[/yvid]

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Im having a REALLY hard time understanding what you are trying to say here. Is english your first language? If not i dont feel so bad.......if so, maybe im losing it!

Are you saying that you believe that TV shows are precursors to certain disclosures, secretly or otherwise?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Im saying that that there are leaks in very high places and those leaks come out in movies.

The 911 event was the start of the portal wars.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Im saying that that there are leaks in very high places and those leaks come out in movies.

The 911 event was the start of the portal wars.

Im sorry, portal wars?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

satelite,thats all im going to say.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
satelite? portals? im confused man, this is your thread i thought you would do more ot explain what on earth your talking about

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
[yvid]
[/yvid]
portal gone wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

[yvid]
[/yvid]

portal...
portal wars coming soon>>?

edit on 15-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I am sorry but you are just going to have to explain what a "portal" is as you understand it. So far I have no idea what this thread is even about. I mean it is in the 9-11 forum. Your posting videos related to 9-11. Your OP is saying something about the Event TV show.

Sorry but I'm pretty lost here.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
In the TV series 'The EVENT' the aliens have a way of displacing airplanes from one spot to another spot.
'Portals'
Now i believe that the government and others are displaying there new found weapon of choice sending things through portals.

top topics

join