It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw a program on TV and was looking for information on the 'Fire Walker'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As im sure you all know about the sats that monitor movment for incoming missles etc on the U.S, and that they are so sensetive they can detect a house fire....

well does anyone have any information on the 'fire walker', which is an object that was detected and tracked for 9 minutes....

this object entered the detection radius from outer space, entered close orbit and left orbit heading bacj into space...

anyone?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think you are referring to "Fast Walker's"?

"Fast Walker"

MAY 5, 1984, an alert was triggered at the North America Air Defense Command. Moving at 22,000 miles per hour, it was heading toward Earth and had been determined to NOT be incoming ballistic missiles, or any other type of conventionally explainable object. Once tracked, it was code-named "Fast Walker".

This object was first spotted by the ultra-sensitive orbiting USDSP satellites our county uses for detailed surveillance and air defense. These satellites have the infra-red capability to spot small heat sources on the surface of the earth and are time-proven as effective monitoring devices.

USDSP Satellite in orbit (depiction)
USDSP Satellite (depiction of ) initial encounter as "Fast Walker" passed from left to right, headed Earthward.

USDSP Satellite (depiction of ) reversal of course by "Fast Walker" as it headed back toward open space.

At 1400 hours zulu time, an object was spotted by a USDSP satellite and tracked as it sped first directly toward the Earth and passed if front and within 15 miles of the USDSP satellite. It suddenly and without impact or contact with other devices or obstructions curved outward, away from the Earth. It was tracked for another 9 minutes until it then disappeared.

Trajectory of "Fast Walker"
A Top-Secret summary of the incident reveals the time and place.
Top Secret file, incident underlined

What the data resolved was that it was a hot, fast, solid object that swept in from outer space. This information would probably have been totally kept from public view, but it was leaked to UFO Researcher Joe Stefula.

additional info

related USDSP Satellite info

was also discussed in this post (somewhat)

[edit on 2-7-2004 by quadricle]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ahh, quadricle out-typed me with all the gory details.
What was the program you were watching, Bandit?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This has been covered on ATS before.

You might want to read the book "Out There" by Howard Blum (a NYTimes reporter... I think i misspelled his name). It includes a lot of info about ufos that norad has tracked.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
Ahh, quadricle out-typed me with all the gory details.
What was the program you were watching, Bandit?

It was a program which was on about 'secrets - ufo' on discovery (BskyB UK)

it wasnt a bad show, had a few things i didnt know about...

but i have a small problem which means i cant rememer most ov the details...

there was a guy who claimed he worked at 'area s-4' (or somthing like that) which was next to area 51

im tryin 2 remember as much details as i can

new topics

top topics

join