It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prediction from 2003 for 2010 is Slowly Coming True

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Unfortunatly we cannot post to these older threads, so here is a screenshot of the OP for your enjoyment.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Most likely only for California and the big cooperations will take over the weed business and then poison our bud.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Hey as long as it becomes legal somewhere in the western world is good for me. It will become legal everywhere when California votes for legalization. Then hopefully B.C. Follows suit and the rest of Canada follows.

I could care less what big corporations do as long as I can grow my own, legally of course.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Sounds like a good idea. Prop 19 will be an easy prop to pass. Unless all the Republicans have an evil plan.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

It's been decriminalised in a number of jurisdictions already. And it's on the ballot for legalisation not only in California, but also in 3 other states.

And California usually sets the tone for the rest of the country. So... it won't be too much longer, in my opinion.

Unless TSHTF in November. Then I suppose we'll have bigger fish to fry.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Oh without a doubt it will pass, did they not do a poll where over eighty percent said they would vote for legalization?

Can't wait till Cali can turn into the western Amsterdam.

Hell yeah!!

Hopefully it will not take to long till other states follow suit.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Don't get you hopes up guys, it has been legal for people to grow in cali for the medical marijuana places, doesn't stop the feds from raiding and ruining growers crops and arresting people on federal charges though.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

Hey as long as it becomes legal somewhere in the western world is good for me. It will become legal everywhere when California votes for legalization. Then hopefully B.C. Follows suit and the rest of Canada follows.

I could care less what big corporations do as long as I can grow my own, legally of course.

Pred...

Yup very important for "Weed legalization"
Is the ability to grow.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
With medical advantages of using Marijuana for treatment, it was only a matter of time before the potential legalisation of the drug will occur. Majority of drugs will be legal for private consumption, one day, in the Western world.

Bringing it all under public control, with taxation, will destroy the drug cartels.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
With medical advantages of using Marijuana for treatment, it was only a matter of time before the potential legalisation of the drug will occur. Majority of drugs will be legal for private consumption, one day, in the Western world.

Bringing it all under public control, with taxation, will destroy the drug cartels.

If it were legal to grow, how many people do you think would pay for it? It is SOOOO easy to grow, seriously, I think most smart people would grow their own and taxation would be moot. That is why I think it doesn't get really legalized.
edit on 1-11-2010 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

top topics

join