It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google says its cars grabbed emails, passwords

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
But they read no information that they obtained so they wouldnt break the law, yeah right, Big Brother probably said "ooohhh can i see that"...Anyone else agree?

finance.yahoo.com...'___'E1azA3ZzV0BHBvcwM 3BHNlYwN0b3BTdG9yaWVzBHNsawNnb29nbGVzYXlzaXQ-?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=3&asset=&ccode=

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Why on earth would Google legitimately need to packet scan and record data from unsecured wireless networks by way of their streetview cars?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i hope google runs into deep sh*t for this...they did it knowingly, and have definitely violated the rights of these people...these google cars shouldn't even be allowed in the first place as we all knew they would be doing something like this...they just wouldn't admit to it until it happened.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Leave it to google to spy on the citizens while the CIA sits back and laughs at us earthlings.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Google is, in the way i have concluded, just like a small baby at this time, feeding and growing everyday.

And most people happily feed it with all it can eat.

But one day this thing is going to become an adult, knowing everything about all what we did and all that we thought, maybe the past 30 years or so.

And because it knows so much, by not just observing from a few people but from billions of people,
it will be able to predict everything we will do in the future as well..

What that ends up with, is hard to say, but i do doubt it will do any good to us

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is also being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

join