It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W. Virginia Senate Candidate Questions “Foreknowledge” of WTC7 Collapse in Live TV Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Just thought i'd put his out there.
Good to see more people openly questioning things,during a debate and during a live tv.

edit on 22-10-2010 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Bravo Jeff Becker for choosing to raise questions about obvious foreknowledge. This is something every candidate who's legitimately concerned about the state of the nation should do.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd1771ccead7.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Just another nut going nowhere fast.....

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

OK,so he is a nut for raising questions?
Oh,ya and thanks for adding NOTHING to this discussion.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

just another shill in every thread fast.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

I can't agree that he's a nut...but I do acknowledge that he's simply repeating conspiracy web site drivel that he doesn't know is bogus. Firefighters specifically reported that the fires were burning out of control and caused a three story tall bulge in the side of WTC 7, as well as ominous creaking, so a ten year old would have had foreknowledge that it was going to come down.

He might as well be questioning why the planes that struck the towers had missile pods, becuase, hey, if Dylan Avery says the planes had missile pods then it must be so.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

"...but I do acknowledge that he's simply repeating conspiracy web site drivel that he doesn't know is bogus"

Couldnt the same be said for you,parroting the OS over and over and over and,well you get the point.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

"...but I do acknowledge that he's simply repeating conspiracy web site drivel that he doesn't know is bogus"

Couldnt the same be said for you,parroting the OS over and over and over and,well you get the point.

The difference is that I can show as many concrete examples as you'd like of Islamic fundamentalists mindlessly working to kill innocent people, as well as of gov't incompetence during times of great trouble. Can you give me even ONE example where anyone had previously planted hidden controlled demolitions in an occupied building without any of the occupants noticing?

No you can not.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

"Can you give me even ONE example where anyone had previously planted hidden controlled demolitions in an occupied building without any of the occupants noticing?

No you can not. "

Umm 9/11 ~!~

And considering that it would be a first time,there would be no prior.
Therefore 9/11 would be the first.

As for "proof",I suppose a TRUE,unhindered, investigation would be needed for that.
But theres alot of things that point to a CD.

And dont ask to me to show you,i've seen you troll enough threads with evidence pointing to the possibilty.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The 93 bombing of the WTC? Maybe the expolsives weren't "controlled demolitions", but they were supplied by a US Governmental agency!

top topics

join