It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor on: Our Time (2000)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The ATS John Titor Project Archiving the history of comments and statementsmade by "time traveler", John Titor. Topical breakdown of topics from the material in the main archive. John Titor On Our Time.21 November 2000 10:41 For a change, I have a question for all of you. I want you to think�think very hard. What major disaster was expected and prepared for in the last year and a half that never happened? 21 November 2000 10:41 On my world line, life is not easy. We live in a world recovering from years of war, poison, destruction and hate. All of it, courtesy of the thinking and actions of people that live right now in the same world you do, worrying about which stocks to buy or whether or not a stranger is lying to them on the internet. 21 November 2000 10:41 While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. 25 November 2000 14:03 I have tried to tell people about CJD disease and it seems to be �catching on� in Europe. November 2000 16:32 1 Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead. 2 Do not kiss or have intimate relations with anyone you do not know. 3 Learn basic sanitation and water purification. 4 Be comfortable around firearms. Learn to shoot and clean a gun. 5 Get a good first aid kit and learn to use it. 6 Find 5 people within 100 miles that you trust with your life and stay in contact with them. 7 Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it. 8 Eat less. 9 Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week. 10 Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in 10 min. and never return. 26 November 2000 16:32 (Are some states or countries safer than others?) Take a close look at the county by county voting map from the last elections. 06 December 2000 21:36 I would characterize the intolerance you have here as a result of ignorance and fear. I have observed that people with unfounded and irrational fears about their fellow man in this time have the luxury of not having their beliefs tested. 30 December 2000 13:37 As far as evidence goes�I have however decided to try an experiment with you that may be more convincing. It involves the travel of information at faster than light. In fact, I have dropped at least three little gems like this that no one else has picked up on. 31 December 2000 11:00 Well...you're getting closer people. Here's another one I found today. Again, I apologize for taking up this much space but I thought you'de want to see this. www.observer.co.uk... Science 2001 17 January 2001 11:29 I believe your society is biologically geared for self-destruction. The opinion of many senior staff and members of AboveTopSecret.com on the writings and postings of timetravel_0 a.k.a. "John Titor" is that he is a hoax, and in no way a time traveler of any type. We offer this material as part of an archive so that analysis and discussion may continue, in an effort for full disclosure and understanding

join