It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some new Info about The Dulce Facillity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hi all.
I just found this info on the net and want it to share with you.
Here we go!..., also very interesting to me the real name from the Dulce-facillity seems to be
" Rio Arriba Scientific & Technological Underground Auxiliary " the name was obtained by researcher Anthony Sanchez.
He stated that this information came to him directly from a retired Air Force Colonel in January of 2010 when the Colonel invited him for an private interview in his cabin in California.
Its not easy to get more info about the facillity so i am glad to have some new.

Complete Story here!

Also more info here (scroll down a little bit)

edit on 9-10-2010 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wow S&F, that was a fascinating read. Admittedly it could all be rubbish but i'll believe it for now. The thing that makes the underground facility sound pretty important is that it is connected, underground i may add for 65 miles, to Los Alamos National Laboratories.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Jerry Pippin interview

This is just a rehash of the Jerry Pippin interview. Complete nonsense of course. The photo in the link of this thread is from the NTS boring machine. It has nothing to do with Dulce. Hey, don't let facts get in the way of a good story. ;-)

Im sure the OST (Office of Secure Transport) would love to use all these secret tunnels that criss cross the US rather than move their nuclear material on trucks. But alas, they live in the real world.

join