It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails are caused by Earth's version of our T-Cells?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
NOTE:

Found this on GLP

I was wondering, since Holographically we are all connected and nature replicates itself from the Micro to the Macrocosm in a cellular form, would some if not all reported chem-spraying be the work of the earth itself as a living organism?

The way an entity in our body's experience time would be the same way we experience time in our "world", however, if WE were to turn inward (as we have done with powerful microscopes, and look at the world of a CELL through OUR perspective 1,000 years for them would be like one day. (Ever Notice how FAST cellular activity is compared to ours?)

As a side note, when we look out into space, Time moves very SLOW and the images of a cosmic event takes thousands if not millions of years to reach us (Meaning out Time perspective)

Anyway, think about and see what you think.

Circles within circles....

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think I understand what yer getting at but does the earth cunjure up the aircraft we see doing the spraying also...
Or am I missing something (other than brain cells)?

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yah, I didn't follow that either. How exactly are chemtrails part of this? They are sprayed from planes. I don't see how the earth would create them.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hello, and sorry if the original post was vague

MY "theory" is perhaps the earth is a Macrosm of our cellular activity or organic cells in general, and that maybe some of these craft we see are not man-made perse?

A cell, when it is in danger of being damaged or a part of it has become diseased will do all that it can to remove the imbalance via T-cells.

My guess was perhaps there are entities who are not aliens to the earth at all, but rather originate from it and are doing what they were meant to do to restore the balance although to US it would seem like an evil act.

Perhaps they originate from the subterranean parts of the earth and camoflauge thier modes of transportation so as to APPEAR like man-made aircraft?

Just a wild and crazy thought of mine, since it seems to me that our activities and all life on earth is just a BIG version of what goes on in cells anyway.

top topics

join