It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Sightings on October 13th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It's been a while since I've posted anything but I thought this little bit of information was interesting. Now I've been on ATS for some time and I don't want to see any posts asking, "Where's your proof?"
I don't have any I'm just passing along the info. Anyway, this guy named Stanley A. Fulham is a retired air force officer who just wrote a book with an interesting prediction contained within it's pages. He states that worldwide UFO sightings will occur on October 13th 2010. Here's a quote.

A newly-published 352-page book by a retired Air Force officer, Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the date for a massive UFO display over the world’s principal cities. According to the author, the aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic.

Here's some more.

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind’s existence.

Crazy right?

But wait, there's more........

According to Fulham, the Transcendors state they have borne witness to countless thousands of alien civilizations who polluted their planets to total extinction where not a single being, animal or plant survived. They urgently warn planet earth is presently on the same self-destructive path. Fulham reports the aliens are well aware of our environmental crisis, and have benevolently decided to rescue mankind in this vast universal drama.

So what do you guys think? Too good to be true? I mean, because it sure sounds that way. Why not save all those countless planets and beings but "save us" from our own destruction. Idk, is this just some guy's chance at 15 minutes, or truth, or a piece of disinfo, or.............. one of countless other possibilities.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but for now let's speculate.

Thoughts?

(Link to site)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
how about we humans band together and do something for the betterment of our entire race instead of waiting on an external force?

this is the same mentality as "oh, im not going to bother fixing this, because jesus is coming back to save us all"

im not trying to be rude, but putting your faith in something that has been "channeled" and waiting isnt going to solve anything. and when the aliens dont show up... what then? precious time will have been wasted and nothing good will have come of it.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth818

I believe this was done on Sept 15th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well said. I don't like the whole idea of waiting for a savior either. I mean if we can't save ourselves then we shouldn't really be allowed to survive as a race now should we? These guys obviously felt the same way, which is why they let "countless" of other races die. I don't like the idea of being dependent on another race. If they survived, so can we. We might not accomplish that feat, but it is possible. If we crash and burn, so be it.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

top topics

join