It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Gregory's 9/11 Hunger Strike Updates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Keeping up with the latest on Dick Gregory's hunger strike. Anyone think that this is going to bring new attention to the truth movement or is it just a waste of time?

redactednews.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I vote, "waste of time". Like most self declared truthers, it's probably less of the case that he wants answers from the gov't, and more of the case that he doesn't like the answers he's been given and wants to substitute his own.

edit on 30-9-2010 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
I vote, "waste of time". Like most self declared truthers, it's probably less of the case that he wants answers from the gov't, and more of the case that he doesn't like the answers he's been given and wants to substitute his own.

lol. You really actually believe the OS? Something tells me you've never done much research on the subject.

As for the OP, it's all in how much publicity he receives. I hadn't heard about him. But using ghandi as an inspiration is never a bad idea.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadlyrhythm

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

lol. You really actually believe the OS? Something tells me you've never done much research on the subject.

As for the OP, it's all in how much publicity he receives. I hadn't heard about him. But using ghandi as an inspiration is never a bad idea.

Yeah whoever GoodOlDave is he spends most of his time knocking stories like this but his problem is when you ask questions to him about 9/11 that are suspicious and havent been answered he shuts his mouth pretty quick...On the subject of the OP I had heard a very tiny bit about him, but of course mainstream media wont dare touch it...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

That man is my hero.

I wish him the best for his goal. But alas TPTB could give a sh~~ and all they want is power and money. It is a sad world we live in.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

He has done more in his life than you ever could imagine. I respect that man more than the likes of someone like you who just believe what you are told. You must be a good drone for the government.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Something tells me you've never done much research on the subject.

You should call your buddy up who is about to starve himself. He needs to do some research.

We felt profound horror at 9:59 as the South Tower cascaded in freefall into its own footprint, and then 29 minutes later when the North Tower came down in the same impossible freefall way.

- Dick Gregory

count the errors in that one sentence!

Then....

The new forensic evidence which is being released today by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth demonstrates the presence of controlled demolition materiel in the World Trade Center buildings One and Two
-Dick Gregory

um wait.... what?

Hey Dick... I'm heading home to have a Big Mac and a chocolate shake.... I will raise my cup to you, skinny man!

edit on 30-9-2010 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
Yeah whoever GoodOlDave is he spends most of his time knocking stories like this but his problem is when you ask questions to him about 9/11 that are suspicious and havent been answered he shuts his mouth pretty quick...On the subject of the OP I had heard a very tiny bit about him, but of course mainstream media wont dare touch it...

You are either confusing me with someone else, or you are lying through your teeth, as I have zero reason to run away from any honest questions here. My philosophy is that it's always lies, never the truth, that need fear critique, so if you have any "questions about 9/11 that are suspicious" then if I have an answer I'll post it.

I'm not here to insult you or to make you feel bad. I'm here to point out how those damned fool conspiracy web sites you're getting all your information from are pulling your leg to get you all paranoid over shadows. You yourself are just the victim in their con job.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

If that's the case would you mind terribly explaining why I know all your conspiracy claims better than you do?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yes ! I suspect Mr. Gregory will have a positive impact. He has always been on the forefront for Civil Rights and World Peace. There are many who support his philosophies. His stance will garner support from like minded folks, who may have never considered giving the events of 911 a second look.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

sure so why you so worried then about a man doing a protest? You seem scared.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

sure so why you so worried then about a man doing a protest? You seem scared.

So, you don't care if a nice guys starves / kills himself for no reason? Obviously the man has not done any research.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The sad fact is that not many seem to care. I heard about it when it was announced and then never heard a thing after. Seems like poor planning to me. I salute a man that will sacrifice for a cause. It's just a shame nobody bothered to show up.

And to the detractors: you really should take a deeper look into recent history; say from 1945 - Present. Pay particular attention to American foreign policy and covert actions after WWII, Look at it objectively.

Consider what type of human beings are capable of bombing buses full of school children.
Think about the sort of persons that knowingly put psychopathic killers into power, arm them, and watch as they slaughter thousands. Most people can't think like that. They make the assumption that most people are like them. Think how easy it was for Ted Bundy or Manson, or any number of killers that were able to exploit that weakness.

Most cannot imagine such brutality; such evil. You may think you know whats up, but you don't have a clue really. I doubt you have seen someone dying in agony, smelt the blood in the air, felt your heart ripping out of your chest as you watch the lights go out of their eyes.

You should look at Mao Zedong, or Pol Pot - both mass murderers put into power by the U.S. Government - look at the history there and tell me that you still think that certain nefarious elements within our government are incapable of committing mass murder for their own selfish purposes.

top topics

join