It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Force's front page : Holographic Tech! "Its not science fiction anymore folks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
www.airforce.com...

Wow these guys aren't even hiding it anymore...

Not to say I'm sold yet on the theory of HT on 9/11 even though there's evidence to support the possibility, but it was at least in development if not functional since many believe military tech is usually at least 10 years ahead.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thought you might find these interesting,its been being tweeked for a while now...

Awesome CNN Hologram Interview

&
Project Blue Beam - real time holograms

&
Project Blue Beam? Pt.1

&
Project Blue Beam? Pt. 2

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion7911

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see anything about holographic tech on the site you linked. Are you talking about the flash advertisement on the front page? If you are, that is just an advertisement so people think the Air Force is cool and filled with futuristic sci-fi fun. I don't think they are implying that they have holographic tech though.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by silverking

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see anything about holographic tech on the site you linked. Are you talking about the flash advertisement on the front page? If you are, that is just an advertisement so people think the Air Force is cool and filled with futuristic sci-fi fun. I don't think they are implying that they have holographic tech though.

Yeah I know... I suppose the point i was trying to make was more about the gov/Air Force hosting a page/ad showing off the TECH... gotta look a bit deeper into the subliminal theme or how it connects to 9/11.

I just find it interesting and perhaps more ironic, that 9 years later the "Air Force" (of course ultimately under the control of the Perps), are so openly displaying HT and military "planes".

edit on 29-9-2010 by Orion7911 because: addendum

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by silverking

I was wondering this as well. OP care to clarify? I am a skeptic, but still think there are a number of questions that need to be answered about 9/11. That being said, are you freaking kidding me? People actually believe that some sort of holographic technology was used to dupe the public? Lets think about this for a second, would TPTB (I don't know who the OP thinks is responsible for 9/11 be it the Jews, the Republicans, the Illuminati) risk using a technology like this (pretending for a brief second its even possible) instead of just actually flying airplanes into the buildings? Seems like an awful big risk. A big, delusional someone needs to call the men in white coats risk.

Of course I recently joined so I am an obvious disinfo agent. They pay me about 40k a year, and the accommodations are stellar. We also have wacky tacky tie day once a month!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by abrowning
reply to post by silverking

I was wondering this as well. OP care to clarify? I am a skeptic, but still think there are a number of questions that need to be answered about 9/11. That being said, are you freaking kidding me? People actually believe that some sort of holographic technology was used to dupe the public? Lets think about this for a second, would TPTB (I don't know who the OP thinks is responsible for 9/11 be it the Jews, the Republicans, the Illuminati) risk using a technology like this (pretending for a brief second its even possible) instead of just actually flying airplanes into the buildings? Seems like an awful big risk. A big, delusional someone needs to call the men in white coats risk.

Of course I recently joined so I am an obvious disinfo agent. They pay me about 40k a year, and the accommodations are stellar. We also have wacky tacky tie day once a month!

Lol ... well yes its true, sorry to disgust you
but there are some who believe there may have been HT involved.

I am a No planer (sorry again lol) and have pondered the possibility of HT, but i don't support it yet like i do nrpt.

I see and understand there's some evidence, but it is more extreme imo than nrpt and don't see enough evidence yet that it was actually used. Tv Fakery is far more plausible and has far more evidence to support it.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
So if we now have holographic 3d imaging (Like how they had in Star Wars watching the battlefield)
So if we have these screens we can interact and manipulate by touch (similar to the movie Minority Report)
We have submarines that dont make sound like (Hunt for Red October)

Do you all realize many other movies could possibly be the same way.

Oh yeah!!!! as Mr Koolaid man says. We talkin ETs, Warp Speed, starships, time travel, inhabital planets light years away

The question is...

Is it the ones who believe it could all be real that are drinking the koolaid or is it the naysayers that say "absolutely not" that are the ones drinking the koolaid?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

First: OP, I thought the same as someone else said: Air Force Website's 'new technology' didn't mention anything about use of holograms. The animation that showcased their new technology was just made to look hologram-ish.

That said, had you never 'misled us' I would not have seen the videos posted by Black_Fox, and oh dear me...
Now we will just NEVER know, will we? Are they making all of that up about lasers & holograms in the sky because UFO's are zooming all around and they don't want us to believe what we see with our own eyes? OR... are they planning to frighten the bejezus out of us with a fake "Disclosure" followed by thousands of holographic spaceships and little green (gray?) men!!!??? (You know, to keep us under control.)

This truly complicates any hope of discerning truth. Oh dear me. Thanks, Black_Fox

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You don't disgust me at all. I actually think it's vital for people to share theories, even if I think they're nuts (the theories). One thing I want to ask really quick, are you suggesting that video footage was altered, or that there was some way to make witnesses and cameras see airplanes that were not there crashing in to the buildings? It just seems too risky to deploy technology like that. I would think it a more fail safe solution to just crash planes into the buildings. Seems like there would be too many variables using some sort of hologram. I hope I didn't come off as an ass, I actually DO appreciate the theory.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You don't disgust me at all. I actually think it's vital for people to share theories, even if I think they're nuts (the theories).

Well, i'm glad you agree then since i initially also ignored and scoffed at both the HT theory and NRPT like most do, but UNLIKE MOST, was still open to considering the possibility until i had evidence that proved to me beyond a doubt that it was more than a theory. Now you know why MOST laugh, ridicule and get so upset at the thought of contemplating this theory... Its an EGO based defense mechanism aka DENIAL which includes the refusal to investigate fully or even CONSIDER the evidence since its uncomfortable for most to have to confront the ugly truth that what they were told by their "country" was a LIE and they were deceived so badly. This is one of the primary reasons there's so much controversy surrounding 9/11 and prevents any real progress in getting any real reinvestigation. The USA MEDIA and GOVERNMENT are controlled by the PERPS aka ZIONIST ILLUMINATI nuts jobs, and most are either patriots in denial because they haven't or refuse to do any real
in-depth research for fear of what they're discover, or they're shills.

In respect to HT and specifically NRPT, the resistance to the theory incorporates many of the elements above for those that ridicule it primarily due to the argument that "1000's watched it live", and the Perps couldn't have possibly predicted, known or controlled all those with cameras (still footage) or those recording video footage". The other arguments include the debate about DNA, DEBRIS and CGI fakery being put on "all" the amateur footage... However i submit that once one takes time to review all the evidence put forth by such things as SEPTEMBER CLUES and other docs or takes a more critical look at the footage itself, the evidence is undeniable and irrefutable that the media were involved with TV FAKERY, amateurs were not as amateur as they were purported to be and claim and the so-called DEBUNKINGS of September Clues and other videos exposing/supporting NRPT are either incomplete, partial, or far from having been debunked. And For each of these partial "debunkings" and arguments claiming NRPT has no evidence, there's answers and debunkings showing exactly where and how they've failed to disprove Nrpt.

After about 8 years of research, i am now a major NRPT supporter and 100% convinced without any doubt that at the very least TV FAKERY was employed by the MSM and CGI "planes" were composites in most all so-called LIVE FOOTAGE of planes hitting the WTC's.

Does that mean i'm saying there may not have been any flying objects that hit the towers which most perceive as "planes"?

NOPE.... because if you fully understand what NRPT encompasses (now this is important to understand),,, it includes the possibility of some TYPE of "PLANE" ie missle/drone, but just NO REAL PLANES as most define the term "PLANES". Does that include MILITARY PLANE? yes and no depending... a military drone is for all intents and purposes technically a plane i suppose... now does that include a military JET 757/767 etc? Unlikely based upon the evidence in totality imo. In fact, NRPT explains the damage better than any alternate theory including RPT imo as well.

However the primary theory of NRPT is that NO REAL PASSENGER PLANES ie FLIGHT 11 AND 175 were ever anywhere near the WTC nor could they have even hit their target due to their amateurs pilots, impossible speed and unlikely structural integrity to have reached their targets intact not even to mention lack of crash physics upon impact.

If you do comprehensive research into ALL THE EVIDENCE, essentially 11 & 175 were most likely SWAPPED (during the transponder SHUT DOWN), DIVERTED or may not have even taken off/flown at all since evidence shows both weren't even scheduled to fly on 9/11. Go figure. Its very complicated and confusing which is exactly what the PERPS intended.

One thing I want to ask really quick, are you suggesting that video footage was altered, or that there was some way to make witnesses and cameras see airplanes that were not there crashing in to the buildings? It just seems too risky to deploy technology like that. I would think it a more fail safe solution to just crash planes into the buildings. Seems like there would be too many variables using some sort of hologram.

Yes it was altered... plenty of evidence to back it up even though most will claim the evidence isn't conclusive enough.... yes and no and depends what evidence you're talking about or considering. The same though can be said about the evidence they're using to PROVE PLANES hit... however the main issue i point out is that even if one video can be shown to contain fakery and physical impossibilities or unexplained anomaly, that alone is strong evidence for why one should at the very least consider NRPT and can't conclusively dismiss it.

and actually your point about being too risky and would be more fail safe to just crash planes? On the contrary, its quite the opposite and far more RISKY for them to have crashed or used REAL PLANES ie 11 & 175.

Have you not at least read or seen the material explaining why? Very logical and rational showing why using planes would be a huge risk and unlikely could have been anything other than a logistical nightmare.

I hope I didn't come off as an ass, I actually DO appreciate the theory.

Nah, not at all... And I appreciate that you can question NRPT in a respectful thoughtful manner unlike most here who attack, ridicule and sling ad homs or insults to those who support it. They want people to believe its absurd and impossible or there's NO EVIDENCE to support it... thats a blatant LIE which either they're just in denial about, haven't done enough research, or are SHILLS trying to divert attention and inject disinfo and confusion into the movement. Unfortunately, it does work for them since MOST don't have time or take time to research as much material, data and info thats out there or necessary to have a full understanding in context of NRPT and actual evidence that exists. The fact is, imo the evidence for NRPT outweighs the evidence against and there are many many questions and evidences that have not been fully answered or debunked to this date... until I see ALL the evidence disproven, its foolish if not DANGEROUS, for anyone to blindly or otherwise ridicule and dismiss NRPT.

thanks for your respectful query and thoughts even though you're not a "NO PLANER" as i am,,,yet
Very refreshing.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
all right, everyone here knows where I stand on the "no planes" claims, but just for the sake of argument, what would this conspiracy within a conspiracy of yours have to gain by using holograms of aircraft rather than real aircraft? You will note that four very real planes went missing on 9/11, and it seems illogical that they'd simply fly the planes out into the ocean and then replicate them with holograms. they'd get rid of them AND create real images of plane impacts.

Remember, in any conspiracy there's always a specifical goal they're working toward, which is the whole reason why there'd be a conspiracy to begin with. They're not going to invoke some convoluted Rube Goldberg sceheme simply to see how convoluted they can make the conspiracy before it fails. What's the goal in THIS conspiracy?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
LOL have you noticed that all holograms have been surrounded by darkness because you can barely see them in the light?

Now what time of day were these planes hit?

TPTB is running scared because of AE911truth is correct on their theory.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Maybe I've been on ATS way too long, but everytime I see developements in this technology, I cant help but think of the Dark Knight..........

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

This is one of the primary reasons there's so much controversy surrounding 9/11 and prevents any real progress in getting any real reinvestigation.

Boy , you sure said a mouthful there . You are 100% correct , NPT and NRPT is one of the primary reasons that no rational-thinking person takes you seriously .

Your words , not mine ...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

This is one of the primary reasons there's so much controversy surrounding 9/11 and prevents any real progress in getting any real reinvestigation.

Boy , you sure said a mouthful there . You are 100% correct , NPT and NRPT is one of the primary reasons that no rational-thinking person takes you seriously .

Your words , not mine ...

This is the exact type of shameful naziesque posting tactics that trolls, shills, disinfo agents and those in denial employ here designed to mislead, distort, distract and steer away honest readers and those seeking TRUTH.

What you've just done is a classic example of cherry-picking words and ideas out of context in order to hide the truth, give false impressions and make it look like something was said and intended that wasn't.

now lets see what i actually said IN CONTEXT:
============================================================================
"i initially also ignored and scoffed at both the HT theory and NRPT like most do, but UNLIKE MOST, was still open to considering the possibility until i had evidence that proved to me beyond a doubt that it was more than a theory. Now you know why MOST laugh, ridicule and get so upset at the thought of contemplating this theory... Its an EGO based defense mechanism aka DENIAL which includes the refusal to investigate fully or even CONSIDER the evidence since its uncomfortable for most to have to confront the ugly truth that what they were told by their "country" was a LIE and they were deceived so badly. This is one of the primary reasons there's so much controversy surrounding 9/11 and prevents any real progress in getting any real reinvestigation. The USA MEDIA and GOVERNMENT are controlled by the PERPS aka ZIONIST ILLUMINATI nuts jobs, and most are either patriots in denial because they haven't or refuse to do any real in-depth research for fear of what they're discover, or they're shills.
============================================================================

so okbmd... you ironically fit perfectly into the description above that describes WHAT TYPE, and WHO ARE those really responsible for hindering the progress of any real re-investigation.

I understand its extremely uncomfortable for your ego to be faced with the ugly truth that extends into you having to confront the possibility that fight 11 and 175 weren't anywhere near the WTC on 9/11, the MSM employed CGI and TV fakery and the entire OCT was based on a "PLANE" LIE, but denial is part of the process.

Do you know who Arthur Schopenhauer is okbmd? NO? i suggest you google him...
www.google.com...

you really should get to know a little about him to help you get through this most difficult phase.

Or you can just study this link:
www.vision.net.au...

get to it mate, you're only at the second phase of your lesson. Good luck!

edit on 1-10-2010 by Orion7911 because: none

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion7911
This is the exact type of shameful naziesque posting tactics that trolls, shills, disinfo agents and those in denial employ here designed to mislead, distort, distract and steer away honest readers and those seeking TRUTH.

This is hilarious considering that so many other truthers think that you guys that believe in this "no plane" nonsense are the real dis-info agents.

On the topic of CGI, it didn't happen, period. You are 100% wrong about that. Those of us that worked in that field on that day laugh at these assertions.

top topics

join