It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager Sex With Cop's Daughter Leads To Arrest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I am saying that he used methods that were tailored to each individual. What may have worked for one, might not have worked for the other. For all we know, she was cuffed in the back of the car.

However, neither you or I were there. That is only something those in the know are aware of.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Did he cuff his daughter too? I mean, she was just as guilty as the boy in this.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2KJMan

That's incorrect as when I was with my long term girlfriend during my teens I fully understood the implications of contraception failing, thats why my girlfriend and I decided to go to the sexual health clinic and speak about our long term options.

Eventually, we decided on my girlfriend having the contraceptive injection (Depo Provera) and guess what?

She never got pregnant, we never had any scares and never developed any STI's/STD's.

Stop underestimating the intelligence of teenagers.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Sounds like teenagers.
Young and Dumb.
It's not like their minds arent pounded with this stuff all day every day.

A better story would be
Cop catches daughter and neighbor boy having sex, pulls gun and tells boy to finish what he started, then fires off a round and stands there.

THAT would be unique!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Haha, "Statutory Rape". That's funny and very sad at the same time. No matter what age, we are sexual beings and we all find out one way or another. There was no "rape" involved here.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I'm sorry but no judge in the world would have given the boy "a life of punishment", it would be simply rejected at court, if it ever got that far...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
A person is smart, people are dumb. When the avg American cant even tell you who the pres, vp, pres pro tempore, and speaker of the house are... you cant expect the avg American teen to understand the consequences.

You sir, understood. That does not mean that all teens do.

I do not condemn you or any others for your choices, I am saying the father was completely in his rights to do what he did in the way he did it.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
So inexperience or age now means the individual is dumb? Is sex dumb? Is our nature dumb?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SinkingSun
There was no "rape" involved here.

When did you take the bar? It, as you quoted, is "Statutory Rape" in every sense of the legal term.

What if an adult with the mind of a 14 year old had sex with her...where is she legally then?

-m0r

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
they should sue the cop and he should get fired , he broke atleast 10 laws when cuffing that kid .

as to teenage sex ,

well biology tells us that when a female human get her periods shes ready for makin babies
and as for boys i guess it starts when the balls drop down to the sacks and a stiffy + jiffy can be achived ,

then as for social taboo and moral dogmas, its anyones subjective thougths on the subject ,

no rape happened , get over with it ,.

i had my first intercourse when i was 12. i enjoyed it and it was fun,

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
I'm sorry but no judge in the world would have given the boy "a life of punishment", it would be simply rejected at court, if it ever got that far...

Okay then, a minimum of 10 years on the sex offenders list which means others know you are on it - try dropping that during your lifetime with social media these days.

Oh lookey a link of legality backing up my idol opinion as a tin foil hat wearing poster here.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So inexperience or age now means the individual is dumb? Is sex dumb? Is our nature dumb?

Pretty much, yeah!
Age usually, USUALLY, follows along with exprience and intelligence.
I wouldnt think a defined long form example need be given to bring clarity, it is what it is.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ok i just watched the video and read the article. i just want to say that the officers personal feelings got in the way. he is having a natural reaction to his daughter having underage sex. to him she is still his little angel and probably thinks she is an innocent little prude. that most likely is not the case and it will be hard for him to deal with this. the article does not say if he caught them in the act or found out about the incident later. the article does say that they were both cited for having underage sex and i do think that is fair. all the people that want to crucify the boy in question would have to crucify the girl as well because they were both underage and it was consensual.

back in the day my 16 yr old friend and his 15 or 16 yr old girlfriend at the time got caught in the woods doin the hokey pokey, the police officer brought them each to their parents and informed the parents what was going on. so with that being said, what the police officer did was not unheard of. i just hope the officer has a nice heart to heart with his daughter and accepts the fact that she was a willing participant, and doesent remain in denial about his daughters sexuality.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
lol good thread , wish mine was as active , i did post this already but it only got ten view , however i think that the cop was in the right ,and i suport him all the way for that

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

There was no "rape" involved here.

When did you take the bar? It, as you quoted, is "Statutory Rape" in every sense of the legal term.

What if an adult with the mind of a 14 year old had sex with her...where is she legally then?

-m0r

Because it is the law.

Just like in New Hampshire, collecting seaweed is against the law.

In California, stopping a child from jumping in a puddle is against the law.

In New Mexico, women who appear ushaven in public are breaking the law.

and on and on...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So the kids was not under arrest so your title for this post was sensationalized to get attention..even on Above Top Secret people stoop to media tricks...clearly the cop was wrong to put cuffs on the kid but where also is the outrage that kids this young are having sex...I'm speaking to the adults in this forum children and if you don't have a child don't chime in.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Thanks for reminding me how stupid some of the people in charge of this country are and have been. As funny as those laws might appear, I find it much more saddening.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Okay then, a minimum of 10 years on the sex offenders list which means others know you are on it - try dropping that during your lifetime with social media these days.

Oh lookey a link of legality backing up my idol opinion as a tin foil hat wearing poster here.

-m0r

Would he legally be on that list without a conviction?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
let me get this straight,

is it illegal for youths to have sex ?

NO

is it illegal to deprive someone of their freedom
YES
is it illegal to mentaly and verbaly torture
YES and YES
is it illegal to accuse someone of something if you know its false
YES

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
Would he legally be on that list without a conviction?

Yes - as a misdemeanor he would.

Read up on it in the link provided.

That's why I'm saying the father didn't abuse his position because chances are that the girl would be seen as the victim for being 1) younger and 2) female and be free from responsibility.

I'm not saying that I agree with it but I am saying that is generally how the trend bucks.

This form of action would have been legal and 'officially' not an abuse of power but proper due process.

See now how his actions aren't actually as long term damaging to the boy as they 'could' have been, and by the book too?

-m0r

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join