It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7 - Incriminating evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"“It’s blowin’ boy.” … “Keep your eye on that building, it’ll be coming down soon.” … “The building is about to blow up, move it back.” … “Here we are walking back. There’s a building, about to blow up…”

Those words are very telling,not just for what had ben said,but for what wasnt.
Words like,collapse,fall down werent even mentioned.
And its obvious that those people were told ahead of time about the collapse,they sure knew enough to be filming it and to get out of the way.
Considering WTC 7 wasnt likly to collapse,they were either know the future or were told the building was going to be brought down.

And this very renduant video...again
WTC 7 - Pull It By Larry Silverstein

edit on 27-9-2010 by Black_Fox because: to add......

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

"No, they didn't say the whole thing was about to blow up, it was just distortion in the recording... they actually said, dude, time to GO..."

Me, prentending to be a debunker...

Good video though, and what I found recently, that on the 9/11 myths website, their "counter argument" for the collapse of WTC 7, is a building that was completely on fire for 18 hours that only partially collapsed. So really, it's nothing like what happened to WTC 7... but debunkers will be debunkers.

Star & Flag

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
To think that fire and gravity caused that collapse is pure fantasy. And it is obvious the people on the ground nearby knew fairly accurately when things were going to happen. i.e. The collapse was planned - not an accident. More commonly known as a demolition.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I'm like 'yeah I agree with you' isn't the official reason for 7's collapse was because of a single beam failure that lead to a total collapse sequence. The OS goes totally against the video in the OP, how can eye witnesses outside of the building know what is about to happen unless...

I don't need to tell ATS users to face the facts - the US suffered a bloody coup on 9/11, look at the country and tell me its not borderline fascist, i.e. in total compliance with the wishes of large corporations and to the debunkers on this one - what happened at Nuremberg when folk used the excuse we only followed orders.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
FDNY lieutenant David Rastuccio says "or it would be taken down" although he does go on to say it came down on its own!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

"“It’s blowin’ boy.” … “Keep your eye on that building, it’ll be coming down soon.” … “The building is about to blow up, move it back.” … “Here we are walking back. There’s a building, about to blow up…”

But It didn't blow up,

It just fell down.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

But It didn't blow up,

It just fell down.

We know what "blow up" meant. It's obvious when you see the guys saying it within the context of the video footage. It means explosives to bring it down. Very clear.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

So let me get this right. The people in on this are responsible for 3000+ deaths, but instead of keeping it quiet they actively went telling people around ground zero they were about to do it?

Is this the theory you are proposing?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
9/11/01: Vid Shows Little Damage To Building 7 & Cars, buses melted by pyroclastic cloud

Pics here
www.wearechange.org...

edit on 28-9-2010 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Question: What side of the building is this ?

That matters because the SOUTH side of WTC 7 faced the WTC towers - it was this side of the WTC 7 that was
smashed by debris

The video shows the NORTH side of WTC 7 - reason can tell is North facade covered in black marble

Did you watch your own video? Notice the smoke and flame pouring out of opposite (left sides) of the building?

Think there may have been more damage here?

Nice try at decption....

You lose .......

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

That matters because the SOUTH side of WTC 7 faced the WTC towers - it was this side of the WTC 7 that was
smashed by debris

The video shows the NORTH side of WTC 7 - reason can tell is North facade covered in black marble

Did you watch your own video? Notice the smoke and flame pouring out of opposite (left sides) of the building?

Nice try at decption....

You lose .......

I lose?
I wasnt aware this was a game.
And I was posting the title on the video.
I was merely a messenger,but thanks for participating

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

Originally posted by thedman

smashed by debris

Nice try at decption....

You lose .......

I lose?
I wasnt aware this was a game.
And I was posting the title on the video.
I was merely a messenger,but thanks for participating

If you are trying to elicit the "truth" why don't you show other views like this ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Good video,I was currently searching for one to put up to satisfy you.
Good angles in that video,good job.

But Seeing the gash,and fires,you would think if the building was going to collapse,it would have followed the path of least resistance,and toppled over in the direction of the gash,

But that clearly isnt what happened.

This happened.....

Which looks ALOT likes this....

and this

Second Tallest Building ever imploded

And seeing as it MUST have been the fires wthat weaken WTC 7 and collaspsed it,along with the damage from the collapsing of the WTCs 1 & 2....

Explain to me how WTC #5 survived,which suffered far more debris and fire damage?

edit on 28-9-2010 by Black_Fox because: SpELLiNg

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just wanted to add.....

WTC 7: Sound Evidence for Explosions

&

WTC 7 Explosion on Audio (heard by firemen)

& The one news team that could predict the future,or so it would seem

BBC Reports Collapse of WTC Building 7 Early-- TWICE

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

But Seeing the gash,and fires,you would think if the building was going to collapse,it would have followed the path of least resistance,and toppled over in the direction of the gash,

But that clearly isnt what happened.

This happened.....

What the collapse of WTC 1 (North Tower) did was slash open South face and alow burning debris to enter and
kindle fires on numerous floors

Fires were seen burning on 13 floors in the building. The collapse of WTC 1 also cut the water mains to the area
depriving sprinkler system of water to contain the fires . Fires were allow to burn for some 7 hours unfought

As for bombs - dont you think a building starting to collapse will make some noise. Think those internal
collapses will sound like explosions to the ignorant or those attempting deception like you.

Many of my friends were there - at World Finance Center across the street. They heard nothing that sounded like bombs to them. Professional firefighters know better.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

WATCH! And listen to this short video.

Look for any explosives being used (there aren't any). Listen for the sounds that SEEM like "explosions" as structural components are breaking, both before collapse initiates, and during collapse sequence.

Questions??

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So that vid is "Incriminating evidence"? Really? Sounds like something firefighters/police would say about a large biulding that had been showing signs of collapse for hours, located directly next to 2 of the tallest buildings in the world that had just had jets flown into them resulting in collapse. Would you be happier if they told people to go about their business and walk down the street?

When it comes to your belief systems it is time to raise the bar.

top topics

join