It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The truth movement needs to focus on what is simply undeniable"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pipebomb24875
Hey Alfie1, what would your rebuttal be to the whistleblowers Lt Col Shaffer, Robert Wright, or Sibel Edmonds about prior knowledge?

I am sure there have been cover-ups to protect against charges of negligence and it would'nt surprise me if possible links to Saudi Arabia and Pakistani intelligence have been played down for political reasons. I don't think there was enough specific information to claim prior knowledge , but perhaps if all the dots had been joined up correctly ? However, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Far cry from the government planning the attacks though.

Instead of making up stuff about controlled demolition of the Towers etc, for which there is no evidence, I would suggest that it would be much more useful to investigate the negligent/cover-up areas.

For example, I pointed out on another thread that Mohammed Atta, Ziad Jarrah, Marwan al-Shehhi and Ramzi Binalshib ( all future hijackers ) gained entry to the US and were able to move about freely under their real names despite the fact that they had been under surveillance by German intelligence when they were members of the " Hamburg Cell" and had spent time in Afghanistan in 1999. If I was a US citizen I would want to be assured this couldn't happen again , and I doubt that it could.

<< 1  2   >>

join